Android Nokia Android Phone...Is It True???

I dont get the obsession with "Nokia Android"

I mean come on, Nokia doesnt make the motherboard of gold or cases of carbon fibre.
They will use just the same proc mobo and etc etc that everyone else uses.

So in perspective I think its become utterly useless to look at a brand while buying a phone.

And honestly, I'd be glad if they launch an android phone and it sinks like a boulder in the sea.

No it is not about that. They never wanted to go with android, hence they chose Windows OS when everyone around them were going for Android.
Now they seem to be taking that step finally.
But Microsoft bought Nokia right...Then how come Nokia is foraying into Android territory.

I don't see how a Nokia Android phone will make a whole lot of difference in the overflooded Android market. People will still prefer Samsung for Android devices.
Nokia is too late in the Android race and that is if its actually planning to enter the race. Moreover, if and when it does enter, it will surely hurt its own Lumia range.

Few days ago a friend of mine was asking me if 'the Lumia 525 was a Jelly Bean phone'! She was on the lookout for a new sub 10k phone. She eventually got the Galaxy S Duos 2! :D

Well, Nokia has a better build than Samsung does, plus we have the old timers who think that Nokia is better - [my boss - 5S and wont look back, dad - getting him a moto g, etc..]

The point is that if the device can be rooted and modded - it would be a good phone for secondary usage.

Back