Nokia C3 Availability in Mumbai?

I'm looking forward to buying the Nokia C3 asap. Lets start a GO if possible. Some of my friends too are interested in getting this phone. Called up my dealer as well today, but he says that it should be out during this week sometime. Please holla back if you spot one for sale anywhere in Mumbai.

mobilenewshome said:
Nokia C3 is not launched anywhere in India. I asked here in Bangalore, They say 2 weeks more :(

Yup Nokia India says that the phones would be available in the retail shops post 20th May. D'oh. :no:

I asked my local dealer here. He said C3 is available without bill and warranty for 11K I was like ::mad: :huh:

I guess we need to wait 1 more week.

I just confirmed with local nokia priority dealer. C3 will take 2 months to hit retail market. so for time being i bought Nokia 1209. :(

Anyone checked the street price of this? Any other non touchscreen, non Micromax/ Lemon type phones that you would recommend at the similar price point? GPS is NOT a must.

^^ GSMarena also includes micromax... and is one of the largest selling dual band handset, I has seen lots of micromax users now days, so not bad to consider it.

Micromax is the 3rd largest mobile phones seller in India after Nokia and Samsung :O They are expanding their operations in other south east asian countries too and guess soon we can even see reviews in GSM arena :p

Nokia C3, E5, C6 Prices Announced in U.S. < Mobile Phones < PC World India News < PC World.in
Nokia has announced the pricing for the Nokia C3, E5 and C6 mobile phones for the U.S. Market. The Nokia C3 is priced at $129 (Rs. 6000), Nokia E5 is priced at $259 (Rs. 12,000), while the Nokia C6 is priced at $309 (Rs. 14,400). Due to Nokia's competitive pricing policy in India, we expect the Indian prices to be close to the U.S. prices. ...

for rs 6000/-, c3 worth it ? might finally take the plunge.

Back