Nokia E63 (Black) - Bill + Box | Warranty | All Accessories - Price Dropped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
SOLD!

Selling my Nokia E63 (black) which is a little over 10 months old. The phone is in very good condition and has been handled carefully (overall condition 8.5/10). A high quality screen guard was applied on day 1 and the screen is scratchless. The battery is also in great condition and the 1500mAh monster lasts for days after a single charge.

It has never been abused, opened etc. and still carries Nokia India warranty till mid-May 2010 - warranty can also be extended at any Nokia priority dealer. Official Nokia India import and even the box mentions import month as May 2009.

All original accessories included - charger, data cable (never used), headset (never used), 1GB microSD card (hardly used), manuals/documentation as they came in the box. I am using this phone without problems with a Kingston 8GB card ( purchased separately) and the same can be bundled if the buyer desires for a reasonable extra amount.

New Delhi buyers preferred for obvious reasons - you are welcome to inspect the phone in person. No lowballing in the thread please - use the PM for that ;)

Re: Nokia E63 (Black) - Good condition | Bill + Box | Warranty | All Accessories

BUMP for a good deal! Open to reasonable negotiations via PM only.

Re: Nokia E63 (Black) - Good condition | Bill + Box | Warranty | All Accessories

No intentions to crap ur thread but seriously reconsider ur prices. Best Buy Price @ Nokia Priority is Rs.9599 + 1 Yr. Extended Warranty.

Posted in interest of willing buyers.

^^ Thanks for that info. I'll always open to discussions on the price and reasonable offers from genuine and interested buyers - as my feedback score would suggest, I value a good, fast deal above all else.

Big price cut - from 7000 to 6300. Also slight further negotiations possible for genuinely interested buyers. . .

^^ Looking for a straight sale only I'm afraid.

@all this can be put up on eBay if desired as a lot of people have been requesting.

ygpm broooo

Deal Closed , Bought it , Got delivery also !!!
Phone is in said condition :)
Happy with the deal :)

Amit , hope u would be happy too !!!
It was way too quick , wasn't it ???

^^ Yeah, that was a quick deal indeed - leaving a positive iTrader rating for you and closing this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back