Nokia N82 LCD Developed Red Patch !

guys

my N82`s Screen Concked off today...

kindly help me get it replaced with a new original one @ any of the trustworthy place that u know of which is into repairing cell phones..

btw
any idea how much would Nokia Care ppl will charge for the same ?

warm regards

damn... bad luck :(

RamPagE said:
if u can get it replaced from outside, theyll charge 1300 for original display.

even i was thinkin abt doiing the same..
but is there any way to check the authencity of the screen before getting it attached @ my n82..

i hate those chinese displays man

regards

Party Monger said:
Even my n82's screen conked off last week..still in nokia care..charges ~ 2.8k

2.8k !!!!!!!!

god...

will check @ the nokia care @ my area tomorrow..

pathetic screen.. concked off without any reason..

bed par pade pade ek rad patch and now whole screen is freakin Fraked

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
2.8k !!!!!!!!

god...

will check @ the nokia care @ my area tomorrow..

pathetic screen.. concked off without any reason..

bed par pade pade ek rad patch and now whole screen is freakin Fraked

Exactly my case, was sleeping, attended a call, then kept it again and slept for a few hrs, and when i wake up, no display, except for some random lines, you could make out that there was some signal, it showed vodafone in different colors and almost whole screen was covered..

Party Monger said:
Exactly my case, was sleeping, attended a call, then kept it again and slept for a few hrs, and when i wake up, no display, except for some random lines, you could make out that there was some signal, it showed vodafone in different colors and almost whole screen was covered..

it somehow feels like they were suppose get concked off after the expiry of the warranty...

damn nokia buggers

will check out nokia care tomorrow...

Amazingly, I had the same experience, my phone came off warranty on Aug 23 and I have a reddish patch in the lower 3rd of my screen a week later!!! Right now, it covers only a few pixels and is manageable, but wondering how long it will last.

Back