Nokia N95 8GB for Rs 26999 from indiaplaza.in

Status
Not open for further replies.

r2d2

Disciple
I have a indiaplaza.in gift certificate (got under the 100% money back offer) so if anybody is interested in buying the Nokia N95 8GB (1 Year Manufacturer Warranty) direct from www.indiaplaza.in for Rs. 26999 (Indiaplaza price Rs. 28799) PM me.

The voucher can also be redeemed for any other order totalling Rs 25000 or more at indiaplaza.in (The total amount will be reduced by Rs. 1800).

Indiaplaza.in : Mobiles - Phones - Nokia N95 8GB With 1 Year** Manufacturer Warranty
OR
Apple Ipod Touch 32GB - Rs. 22799 / Sony Playstation 3 40GB - Rs. 22575
+
any other product(s) totalling Rs 25000 or more
OR
http://www.indiaplaza.in/electronics/cameras/PC0804041321291/all/sony-hard-disk-drive-dcr-sr65e.htm

The GC can also be purchased outright (PM me for this)

@kippu
I am not selling the N95 directly, rather if somebody want to purchase the N95/or the other stuffs, I can make the purchase on his behalf from indiaplaza.in using the GC and he will get a benefit of Rs 1800 (against the indiaplaza.in price).

Cheers.

LOL ppl gave out this 100% money back voucher(on purchase of X5 times value) for free :p as giveaways....good luck selling it :p

Considering most people buy phones grey I'd say you'd strike gold if anyone bought it. And what's with the price anyways?? I bought a brand new, with bill N95 8 gig from a Nokia care centre for 27K back in Jan this year. You mean 5 months and the price drop is only 500 bucks??? Damn...I got a sweet deal...

@Supra
Free?..where, well I didn't get any.

@Vandal
Lucky You :)

BTW, its a good deal considering a brand new N95 8gig cost around Rs 28500 here in Ghaziabad.

@zhopudey

No, but Rs 1800 less than the gift certificate amount. Actually I am not sure if I can sell the gift certificate directly cos they are linked to my indiaplaza user id. So If anybody wants to make a purchase of Rs 25000 or above (like the N95 but not limited to) I can make the purchase through my user id (less Rs 1800).

BTW if the gift certificate can be used from other user id, I have no prob selling it directly.

Cheers

^^ The value of the voucher is Rs 5000, If anybody is interested in buying it directly I will sell it for Rs 3200 (Rs 1800 less).

A market is a place to sell electronic items and was originally made to help people. At max people sell a rapidshire account. How on earth a gift certificate can be sold? Your title itself is not clear what your selling-the phone or the certificate. Whether a gift certificate can be sold or not- I am sure mods and admins can figure that out, but your title is seriously misleading.

^^ I have said this again and again, I am not selling the N95 myself, the title itself says "from indiaplaza.in", so whats the confusion. The thing is I am not sure if the GC can be sold directly to another user cos I got it on my indiaplaza account. If somebody is interested I can sell the GC directly and also share my account details with him.

Also, there are atleast 2 other trade for buying/selling indiaplaza gc right in this forum, so whats wrong with my trade.

BTW I will post a new thread (with a new title) if a mod/admin ask me to do so.

Cheers

Sorry, but this cannot be allowed to continue.

We were not aware of any legal issues that might arise from this deal, but when i got time, i went through the terms and conditions of Indiaplaza.in and they have clearly stated the online gift certificates are non transferable.
Both account and electronic certificates are non transferable.

Any further threads dealing with electronic indiaplaza gift certificate will not be allowed here. Anything illegal will put TE in jeopardy.

I suggest everyone here refrain from trading gift certificates / discount vouchers as most of the online stores have non transferable clause.

Indiaplaza.in : Gift Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back