Non Camera Smartphone

uk_ramprasad

Disciple
Hi,

even though i had iphone ,now iam not able to use it in my office premise , camera phone are not allowed here. Need your suggestion which are smartphones is available in india without camera. please give your suggestions,hepls me to buy an non camera smartphone

you can choose a fone and have its camera removed .. though it'll look a bit odd in shape...but few of my friends have done so with e63 and e71.... coz camera fones are not allowed in dere offices.. so thats all i can suggest ..choose a fone and get its camera removed from service centre and u can put it back wenever u want sell it or change the job.

chitraksh said:
you can choose a fone and have its camera removed .. though it'll look a bit odd in shape...but few of my friends have done so with e63 and e71.... coz camera fones are not allowed in dere offices.. so thats all i can suggest ..choose a fone and get its camera removed from service centre and u can put it back wenever u want sell it or change the job.
Lolzzz.... That's a crazy one.... :D

Imagine sumone buying the N8 & getting the camera module removed.....!!!

BTW, I see nothing Smart about the Sammy Champ.... In case I am wrong, can sumone pls enlighten me..... :S

Can someone enlighten me about "removing" camera from service center ?

Where do they do it and what does it cost ?

Does it damage the phone in any way and is the action reversible ?

Back