NOT Revolution, ITS EVOLUTION!!!

EDIT: Worklog here: http://www.techenclave.com/overcloc...ater-cooling-log-h2ice-119971.html#post930284

Look my fellow TE brotherhood, Swiftech Apex GT is in da house:

Than comes some eye candy, Thermaltake Flare Pad with led illumanation for my Logitech G5 :eek:hyeah:

Finally last but not the least, Its not a revolution, its EVOLUTION: GTR EVOLUTION for my logitech G25 Steering :bleh:

This is the pile so far. Dont plan to spray the interior of the case black, right now just would be getting two holes drilled in the back to route my radiator cabling from behind the CM 690. Still awaiting my keyboard, mouse, cold cathodes, fans, and Pioneer reciever. Quite a list tell you, but I am getting there.....

200 USD for Apex GT

18 USD for Mouse Pad

20 USD for GTR Evolution

Plus 30 dollars shipping

==================================

250 USD

==================================

^^ Yeah it does. But I plan to route the tubes from above the 120 mm fan and not using the holes provided below close to the power supply. Two advantages:

1) Neater tube management, water needs to travel less, less tubing required

2) Water doesnt pass near the PSU heat

GTR Evolution is basically Race07 + some fantasy GT cars + the old Nurburgring.
Unless you like those WTCC cars, the games' only highlight is the first ever Nordschleife made by a professional developer team since GPL in 1998. (Plenty of quality fan-made versions already available for GTR 2 though.)

Back