Now that my friends , was a game well made

PhOeNiX

Skilled
Wow , just finished playing Call Of Duty 4's single player storyline mode, and maaaaan, i loved it. Activision and Infinity Ward have outdone themselves, and in every single part of the game. The Graphics were stunning, the music fit everything , the character portrayal was outstanding , and the story , man that was the best part. I have played CoD1 , CoD2 ,(wish i cud play CoD3 , but oh well , No PC version nd blah blah) , but this my friends was the best ever. The AI was pretty good , and so was the selection of weapons.

The last few missions wer superbly made, but the mission i loved the most was the one in the ..... oh well , no spoilers , but for those who have gone thru it , the one in THE PAST ....hehehe.........

So anyone who hasnt yet played it , what the (British accent) bloody hell (/British accent) are you waitin for . Go out , grab the game, and play it to face what actually modern warfare is.

Dunno how the others are liking it , but this game from my side, is a worth buy. ill give it 10 outta 10 :D

Yes indeed its the best action game i have played so far and it really at times feels like a movie. I just hope that the next Call of Duty will have a longer single player campaign.

ya...and maaaaaaaaaaaan..........i just saw...there was another bonus mission, all i had to do was sit thru those stupid credits.....aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhh......

PhOeNiX said:
Wow , just finished playing Call Of Duty 4's single player storyline mode, and maaaaan, i loved it. Activision and Infinity Ward have outdone themselves, and in every single part of the game. The Graphics were stunning, the music fit everything , the character portrayal was outstanding , and the story , man that was the best part. I have played CoD1 , CoD2 ,(wish i cud play CoD3 , but oh well , No PC version nd blah blah) , but this my friends was the best ever. The AI was pretty good , and so was the selection of weapons.

The last few missions wer superbly made, but the mission i loved the most was the one in the ..... oh well , no spoilers , but for those who have gone thru it , the one in THE PAST ....hehehe.........

So anyone who hasnt yet played it , what the (British accent) bloody hell (/British accent) are you waitin for . Go out , grab the game, and play it to face what actually modern warfare is.

Dunno how the others are liking it , but this game from my side, is a worth buy. ill give it 10 outta 10 :D
Don't worry. COD3 was made by some other studio. People say it isn't as good as the rest. :)

Could not agree with you more... Sniper section was the best... Only thing is that i wanted to play it second time around without my captain :p...

every1 is liking COD4 a lot and even the graphics, can some1 confirm that for most of the graphic settings, highest is 'normal'???? I dont have an option to set it higher, though through Nvidia control panel, i can set AA and AF to 16x, that does reduce the FPS but doesnt make the game look much better. So am i doing something wrong? or is it the way it is for every1 else??? btw i am on vista x64

the part with captain Macmillan reminded me of the stalker game .... similar radiation effects and the chernobyl place with great thrilling music ....everything was amazing...i was feeling like i was there when loads of soldier's were passing by......

Played COD4 on all levels. Currently 75% finished on Veteran difficulty. Yeah, this is one of the best single player experiences ever except for the length of the game. There is a nice story, nice game play, good graphics and sound. Everything about this game is perfect except for the length of the game.

Btw for anyone who has difficulty completing the shootout in end of that sniper level near the giant wheel waiting for the chopper to pick you up and the captian, I found its really not that difficult. I had found it a lot difficut when playing the game for the first time on normal difficuty, but the second time around, while playing on a higher difficulty level, I got past it in the first attempt without firing more than 10 bullets. :p

The trick is to hide in one of the booths near the wheel and let the captain take care of things. Once the time is out and the chopper lands, run out immediately pick up the captian and get into the chopper and you are done. :p

^^ me did the same :p :p
but the thing is... the buggers at times manage to lob grenades 'into' de booth.. by mistake :bleh:
the bonus mission in de plane nd the intro on the ship are just soo damn FTW!!

nd did u guys here de rap in de credits??? infinity were dissing de guys who dev'd COD3 :clap: :eek:hyeah:

Lord Nemesis said:
Played COD4 on all levels. Currently 75% finished on Veteran difficulty. Yeah, this is one of the best single player experiences ever except for the length of the game. There is a nice story, nice game play, good graphics and sound. Everything about this game is perfect except for the length of the game.

Btw for anyone who has difficulty completing the shootout in end of that sniper level near the giant wheel waiting for the chopper to pick you up and the captian, I found its really not that difficult. I had found it a lot difficut when playing the game for the first time on normal difficuty, but the second time around, while playing on a higher difficulty level, I got past it in the first attempt without firing more than 10 bullets. :p

The trick is to hide in one of the booths near the wheel and let the captain take care of things. Once the time is out and the chopper lands, run out immediately pick up the captian and get into the chopper and you are done. :p

well , whats the fun in dat ??? The fun part is shooting the A$$holes in their heads .....hehe........i always try and carry a sniper , either the dragonov or sumthin as a secondary, sniping is fun...

Wow , and that Ct. Price level, in the end with the big sniper tryin to shoot that b@$tard , wow , that was amazing..........this level really showed how gud the grafix were , with those bushy costumes detailed sos darn well......

PhOeNiX said:
well , whats the fun in dat ??? The fun part is shooting the A$$holes in their heads .....hehe........i always try and carry a sniper , either the dragonov or sumthin as a secondary, sniping is fun...

heh..heh..try that in vereran difficulty mode. Half of those enemies comming at you have Dragov sniper rifles. you would be dead before you zoom down the scope. :p

yeah, I do agree sniping is way fun in COD4. But I have say sniping is even more fun in Time Shift. you can fire a bullet at an ememy, stall time, get close to your enemny and see the bullet striking the ememy up close. :p

btw, anyone for COD4 Multi-Player? :)

lol....wud , but my sify wont allow dat..hehe
Yippppppppppppppeeeeeeeee.....that makes me a explosive member..........:bleh: :hap2: :bleh: :hap2: :bleh:
:thanx: :thanx::thumb::thumb: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday::party::party: :rockon: :rockon:

Lord Nemesis said:
heh..heh..try that in vereran difficulty mode. Half of those enemies comming at you have Dragov sniper rifles. you would be dead before you zoom down the scope. :p

yeah, I do agree sniping is way fun in COD4. But I have say sniping is even more fun in Time Shift. you can fire a bullet at an ememy, stall time, get close to your enemny and see the bullet striking the ememy up close. :p

btw, anyone for COD4 Multi-Player? :)

i may buy COD4 when i reach delhi in january, then i'll surely play online.

Guys, have the basic sense of including game information in **Spoilers** Tag.

Or Mods please add **Spoiler** in the thread title.

People discussing and spoiling the fun for those who have not played the game sucks big time.

Darthcoder said:
Guys, have the basic sense of including game information in **Spoilers** Tag.

Or Mods please add **Spoiler** in the thread title.

People discussing and spoiling the fun for those who have not played the game sucks big time.

i think almost all the ppl who have posted spoilers have used the spoiler tag. Mods pls add "spoiler" to the thread title.

Back