Now thats how its done

Before you guys start swearing at me... This is just a one night stand... My sis "robbed" it from her office for me... bahhh... Whom am i lying to... She doesn't love me that much also...

Well.... Actually she got it cause she has a demonstration tomorrow and she leaves from home directly for the venue... I just robbed it from her for tonight... Enjoying Sin City... And seriously thinking of buying one...

Now, now Switch. Have pitty on our nation and continue using the LCD and save us some 160-170 extra watts of power :p

Thats the cannon 3LCD model. Thats the same model my office has.

Native 1024x768 and 1600x1200 interpolated. Its a good projector but cannon had discontinued it AFAIK.

I have used one projector by Acer. Model no was PD123 (I am not 100% sure about the model no). That was one hell of a projector. Specially the contrast on that model was way way way better than this cannon.

Will get pics of it on monday.

Switch said:
Before you guys start swearing at me... This is just a one night stand... My sis "robbed" it from her office for me... bahhh... Whom am i lying to... She doesn't love me that much also...

Well.... Actually she got it cause she has a demonstration tomorrow and she leaves from home directly for the venue... I just robbed it from her for tonight... Enjoying Sin City... And seriously thinking of buying one...

bad luck, i just sold my a couple of days back for dirt cheap :p

hey switch u know wt ive dun that too well around 2yrs
ma dads office projector had been around for a couple of days
i had watched DAY AFTER TOMMOROW on it
it was amaziiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnng felt almost like the theatre(if only mom didnt force me too eat supper)
next morning there was that tsunami in indonesia!
call that coinsidence

Back