Audio Nuforce IEM with Mic Help Required with 3.5MM Adapter!

lavans4u

Adept
Hi

I got a nuforce NE700M IEM with microphone.

No i am not able to use it with my current phone which is nokia xpress music 5310 :grrr:

I got this two weeks before ,still it is lying in the shelf.

After some research i found that 3.5mm TRRS to 3.5 TRRS Adapter will do the job for me.

But it will take another two weeks to get delivered.

So i baught this from ebay so that i can use the connector coming with it.Now my phone detects and plays through the IEM but irritating noise from the RIGHT earphone which is having the mic.Left is working perfect

If you dont have this connector please advice me where to buy this thing!!

I am from bangalore. can i fiand this thing in SP Road?

You should have read Faheem's review of Nuforce NE7m where I explained this issue before buying.

Anyway, I'll tell you a workaround which I used. Its not very good but you can use it. If you observe the connector, there should be 4 cascaded parts. If you insert the connector upto 3rd i.e. just before all the way up, you will be able to listen to to Audio. But you can't use the MIC. Besides, the position is a bit unstable so don't use while moving.

You should have read Faheem's review of Nuforce NE7m where I explained this issue before buying.

Anyway, I'll tell you a workaround which I used. Its not very good but you can use it. If you observe the connector, there should be 4 cascaded parts. If you insert the connector upto 3rd i.e. just before all the way up, you will be able to listen to to Audio. But you can't use the MIC. Besides, the position is a bit unstable so don't use while moving.

So I am planing to make a custom adapter which connects

• PIN 4 of Nuforce IEM to the PIN 3 of the adapter
  • PIN 3 of Nuforce IEM to the PIN 4 of the adapter

Will this work??

Technically, it should work.
<

Back