Audio Nuforce Ne700x: Right side issue

Hi
For a week now, the right side of my ne700x has lost power. It's like the the whole vocals have shifted to the left side along with part of the bass. Currently using R side +5 balance on the J3. Also I've noticed the overall output has decreased. I'm using higher volume now to compensate. I noticed the same problem with the iem on my friend's N8 and other audio sources.
How can I send the NE700x for a RMA? It's under US warranty.
Or is this some other fixable problem?

Hello Jeffrain ,

As I mentioned in the PM you had sent. Ive escalated your issue to NuForce USA .They will surely help you out with the RMA . Wait for a few days ,I will provide you the instructions for getting your replacement :) .

Seems like most people including me is having with NuForce Earphones mine N7EM also kept kaput from right side.

Faheem - Do i need to send the earphones to you or how will this happen ?

dinjo said:
Seems like most people including me is having with NuForce Earphones mine N7EM also kept kaput from right side.

Faheem - Do i need to send the earphones to you or how will this happen ?
rravikantt said:
^^For RMA.... Go to this link: NuForce Consumer Products Help Desk - powered by PerlDesk Help Desk Software

Register and Create New Ticket and state your problem. Then they will ask you to send the faulty earphones for a replacement.

I got my NE7M replaced few months back.
^ The support ticket will work for the NE700X which was bough for full price from NuForce by me . Ive already opened a support ticket for Jeffrain since the order number and other details were with me .

Regarding Dinjo's NE7M ,NuForce said they have stopped production of NE7M so a replacement won't be possible but they will provide some discounted upgrade to NE700X. Still waiting to hear from them about the exact discount details.

^^ For me 1st they posted one through a service without tracking no. I did not received it and complained them after 1 month. Then they posted again with tracking no. and i received it in 15 days.

So ask them to provide a Tracking no.

Back