NUForce NE7M BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
mAJAAl.jpg
cNq9kl.jpg

Product Info : NU Force NE7M, IEM with mic, the ultimate bassheads with exemplary clarity!

Nuforce.com | Personal | Desktop | NE-7M

Quantity : 1 piece

Contents : 1 NU Force NE7M, 2 pairs pack of small (NF-T100S), medium (NF-T100M) or large (NF-T100L) ear tips, Carry case

Condition : Brand new, bought it from Fah33m

Reason for sale : Realised it doesnt work with my Samsung Galaxy 3 as soon as i got it.

Note : Does not come with retail packaging because it was bought in a clearance sale.

Price : 1600 INR shipped (not negotiable, this price is already a steal!)

PM me if u are interested.

FaH33m said:
Nice deal .Very unfortunate that it doesnt work on your phone :(
Same, sad to hear that.

BTW if you don't mind, I'm not here to crap your thread, but don't sale this, keep it with you and after getting money buy one Clip+ or Fuze, then you'll understand what a IEM you have with you.

@krishnandu

Even i thought of keeping it, but I cant think of buying a new player anytime soon... So i wont have any IEM for some time..

Guess its better for me to get a new IEM, which works with my phone.

(btw im trying to get a Brainwavz M2 from Singapore, not too sure if i'l be successful)

krishna_bhargav said:
@krishnandu

Even i thought of keeping it, but I cant think of buying a new player anytime soon... So i wont have any IEM for some time..

Guess its better for me to get a new IEM, which works with my phone.

(btw im trying to get a Brainwavz M2 from Singapore, not too sure if i'l be successful)
If I were still in blore then I'd have traded my M2 for it :(

YGPM....

and guys will this work properly with a Sansa Clip+? The mic is pretty much useless for me at this point as i'll be only using this with my Clip+.

hi guys its on hold for me :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

and yeah it will wrk on clip+ , dats xactly the reason m buying it

payment done thru neft , shld get deposited by tmmrw evening :)

glad to hear the package was shipped in just a single day :) make sure u give ur impressions on the product :)

(Oh and formality : Thread considered closed --> product sold)

well even it was a surprise 2 me after reading so many ppl complain abt dtdc on TE, but the strange thing is i have read negative feedbacks everywher on dtdc ,pafex, first flight hardly any positive feedbacks, but i have recieved shipment theu pafex atleast 7-8 times each time it was shipped on next wrking day , onece on first flight shippd on next day and strangest of all dtdc also on the next day :) , think courier servies dont like keeping us in goa waiting :) *touch wood :p

And abt impressions yeah will post it soon of nuforce 7m and my new headpnes and clip+ :)

Thanks for the deal and suprefast shipping :)

itrust ratings recieved and given 2 , thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back