Nuforce NE7M

krishnandu

Skilled
Well, my journey of IEM began with Creative EP-50 from Amarbir's thread in GO section and then extended to JVC Marshmallow from Pristine Note, and now the present position is...(Well, a photo is worth 1000's of words :p)

16kngue.jpg

:eek:hyeah:

Before some one already asks for...

Damage : 1500/-
Bought From : Fah33m. Check http://www.techenclave.com/audio-zone/iem-1k-182794.html for more detail

lol...Thanks :)

Sources are Nokia 2730c(Rarely), Transcend v630(Mainly). Though NE7M is much more powerful,so planning to get iPod. Or anything else that you guys recommend??

^^ How about 2 Gigs of Nice Little Clip+ From pristinenote? get 8gig Class 6 mSDHC with it and u r good to go

Pocket pinch will much lesser than a nano,with almost the same SQ - the droolworthyness ;P

Hmm...thanks for the recommendation...but isn't it like in terms of quality nothing beats "Apple"?? (I heard it from Apple fanboy's :p)

So thought of getting an iPod Shuffle / Now at least for now...later on will update to iPod Classic / Touch :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

How is Clip+ if compared with iPods. Let me Google :D

krishna_bhargav said:
too bad for me.. I too ordered from the same batch from Faheem, but Aramex screwed up :(

They've delivered the product in Kolkatta ( i live in Bangalore...!)
Ahh...sorry to hear that...but hold on a sec..

There you are...The bill that came from Aramex is of you, it's Krishna Bhargav, I think they messed with Krishnandu Sarkar and Krishna Bhargav.

Ahh....now I got it...that is why when I tacked with the number, I saw it was on Bangalore. And I screwed up myself by thinking, why is it in bangalore on delivery from mumbai to kolkata

Oh lmao.. Aramex can mix things up so badly is it?!!!!

Anyways, if the number that krishnandu gave is correct, then i should be getting the shipment tomorrow.. lets just hope all goes well :)

Haha...see what happened...

The tracking number is : 6196415492

And you can see that it's been sent to bangalore. And I was worried why is it in bangalore??

But the second day when I got the delivery the reciever's Name and Address is me(i.e. Correct).

Now the bill that came from Aramex is of you(Krishna Bhargav), but the attached Proforma Invoice is of Me.

I think they messed it up badly, just in lack of patience mixed it up.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ahh...My tracking number is 6196415525. Wish you best of luck buddy. So logically the bill that you'll be getting will be of mine. I think as the tracking number gets generated depends on Aramex bill, there goes everything faulty. Otherwise there is no fault. It's simply the fault of Aramex.

They attached your bill on the invoice of mine and put it into the packet of mine. And the same for your case.

Back