Nvidia 1ghz dual core 4.3" CDMA/GSM world phone

farookh

Disciple
Guys, Just got myself a new phone. Motorola new dual CDMA/GSM 4.3" 1ghz Nvidia Tegra dual core beast. Got to yet get the cdma side unlocked, being a world phone gsm works out of the box.

photon1.jpg

photon2.jpg

photon3.jpg

photon4.jpg

photon5.jpg

photon6.jpg

photon7h.jpg

57270430.jpg

20110814001152.jpg

great photos mate. and great phone also. Can you pls post specs url and price too?

EDIT : ah. It's photon 4G

Congratulations on getting Photon 4G. Excellent phone and better yet best of both worlds, CDMA and GSM. Now you have more options. Please do let us know the damages? Also please post your experience.

Ebay or if u have cousins in US like me you cant go wrong.
they are selling for approx 400$ on ebay but if are lucky might get 1 for ne thing between 300-400$ clean ESN, bad esn even cheaper.

Pat said:
Why no GPRS/Edge? If it has a GSM chip, it should work right? :S

YES YES YES For all three GPRS, EDGE and FM

Did u really think it would support HSDPA/UMTS and not GPRS & Edge.

FM tuner works perfect.
86106657.png

pratikb said:
Sprint is quite difficult to unlock.

If you found anyone unlocking sprint for reasonable fee,

Even I would buy one of these.

I got my sprint data card unlocked for 350 bucks

No issues

Listing was for any sprint phone/modem

Search on ebay.com with sprint unlock

I dont have the listing link otherwise would have given you

That ebay account got banned

me interested in getting this phone,but wherever i check it is given that it does not support 3g and edge.Check gsmarena.com
So please could you test and tell me if they are working...also does the phone come with unlocked gsm.Did you buy it from ebay.com???
Please help me.I would be very grateful

Dont go by the sites i have the phone with me everything works Edge Gprs HSDPA UMTS 3G atleast in INDIA.
Just a small Update Phone now rooted, Boot loader now unlocked, clockwork recovery installed now just waiting for some rom developers to start!!!!!

recoveryc.jpg

thanks dude,will get the phone but u still havent answered my other query

Does it come unlocked and where did you buy it from???

Back