Graphic Cards nVidia ForceWare 84.15 WHQL Official

dipdude

Skilled
Release Highlights:
  • WHQL Certified
  • Adds support for GeForce 7900 GTX, GeForce 7900 GT, GeForce 7600 GT, GeForce 7300 GS, and GeForce 7300 LE GPUs.
  • New NVIDIA PureVideo features and enhancements. Please visit the NVIDIA PureVideo website for more information on PureVideo technology and system requirements.
  • Support for high definition H.264 hardware decode acceleration on GeForce 6 and 7 series GPUs.
  • Support for high definition MPEG-2 inverse telecine.
  • Support for high definition MPEG-2 spatial-temporal de-interlacing.
  • Application compatibility fixes. For a full list of fixed and known issues please view the Release Notes.
  • Mixed vendor support for NVIDIA SLI.
  • TV-Out/HD-out support for NVIDIA SLI.
  • Added support for VSync on Direct3D games when running NVIDIA SLI.
  • Performance enhancements for dual-core CPUs.
  • PureVideo high definition MPEG-2 de-interlacing support.
  • Usability enhancements when connecting to an HDTV.
  • Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 2.0 support

84.20 Non WHQL

"The following are changes made and issues resolved since driver version 84.12:

• Added support for the following products:

• GeForce 7900 GTX/GT (PCI-E)

• GeForce 7600 GT (PCI-E)

• GeForce 6800 GS (AGP)

• GeForce 6800, Windows XP: Fixed–Hanger textures in space maps are

not rendered in Star Wars Battlefront 2.

• Windows XP: Increased performance when playing F.E.A.R with

antialiasing enabled."

Forceware 83.91 x64

haven't noticed any real improvements..
played NFS:MW only with a very little gain on FPS.
the improvements mite be more visible in newer generation of cards.

downloading...... And guys, please post if there is any real improvement. Rahul, you too...... see if you can find any improvement(like you need it :p ) in any of the games....

I feel that this release just adds support to 7900/7600 series and wont do much for actual performance.

OT: Saiyan : Go to sleep kid.... daddy will scold you :p

with 84.20 i got around 200-300 points more on 3D marks05 .... i was on 81.95 before ..... they have also added the video decoding feature in this driver .... and FEAR performace with AA and AF increased by 40% .... and its true coz i have seen it in personal review by someone on another forum ....

well most wanted is 5-6FPS more not much ......

Rahul said:
with 84.20 i got around 200-300 points more on 3D marks05 .... i was on 81.95 before ..... they have also added the video decoding feature in this driver .... and FEAR performace with AA and AF increased by 40% .... and its true coz i have seen it in personal review by someone on another forum ....

well most wanted is 5-6FPS more not much ......

Whoa, 40% is great. Can u gimme a link to that review.

well we should have seen alternate download links by now even after it was removed from nvidia site.

If anyone here has it upload it on rapidshare na so others can download.

BTW i think there was some issue with this set , otherwise why would nvidia pull it from their site???

Funky said:
well we should have seen alternate download links by now even after it was removed from nvidia site.
If anyone here has it upload it on rapidshare na so others can download.
BTW i think there was some issue with this set , otherwise why would nvidia pull it from their site???

yeah there must be some problems with it better to wait for a new and updated 84.15 or better ;)

Back