nVIDIA FX 5700 for sale! (price drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev182

Disciple
This is a FORSA FX 5700 with a modded HSF, i attached a more powerful 60MM Cooler Master fan to the Heatsink and AS5 on the core. This card got me n0.1 in '03 for the 5700! :)

Price is rs2000 shipped :)
If you would like any pics just ask, or have any questions feel freee to PM

cheers! :cheers:

so howmuch can it be overclocked and is there any warranty left ;) also what all is with it all the accessories and box which company card is it

it comes with the box, and the 77.77 drivers on a CD...

no warranty left but still amazing for the price.

I believe i oced this to 510/684 from 425/550

and that is with no artifacts, i kept the card stock most of the time though :)

kev182 said:
it comes with the box, and the 77.77 drivers on a CD...

no warranty left but still amazing for the price.

I believe i oced this to 510/684 from 425/550

and that is with no artifacts, i kept the card stock most of the time though :)

no s-video out cables or similar stuff and tell me cud i also achieve the same rate of overclocking on my a8v deluxe coz never overclocked a graphic card and in comparision to other cards tell me in matters of no. as u have overclocked it to 5700 to which level like 5800 (lol if such card exists dunno) or comparisin wise is it advisable to change my current fx5200 or negligible benefits

my card overlockes surpases the 5700Ultra (475 core) although the ram cannot be compared between both cards, they are different...

the 5200 was one of thw worst cards ever made :D

I noticed a huge difference from my friends fx5200 compared to this card

EDIT: here is the top 4 ORB for '03 (5700nu)...Im kev182 there....i guess ppl beat me when i was gone :D
If i could OC my cpu i would cream all of those scores, and i think a lot of those cards are voltmodded.

b3v0hk.jpg

kev182 said:
PRICE= Rs. 1600 shipped!

need to sell this mofo before i leave :S
ok. i offer you ur asking price of Rs.1600/- incl. shipping.

if it is acceptable to you kindly reply here so that i can email you the necessary details.

New price...

1700 is the new price and im starting an auction.....bids are 100rs minimum

auction closes tomorrow night at 3am

^^ Dude! u offered to sell it 1600 and now when someone's offered u that much, u shoot the price Up? it aint fair!

TheMask said:
^^ Dude! u offered to sell it 1600 and now when someone's offered u that much, u shoot the price Up? it aint fair!
lol i know....but like 3 people asked for the card at the same time....what do i do...who do i choose

i have someone that will buy for 1700....and ill sell to him 3am if no one else is interested

TheMask said:

sometimes it doesn't matter if its fair or not .....

haha

i am watching u masky

:s

Sorry guys, the card has been sold...and not for 1700....someone is angry at me for rasing the price after supposedly making a deal with him :(

SOLD!!!

(3489273498237982374 char)!!!1!!!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back