Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NO
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
to upgrade.
Hi, I'm selling because I don't need it anymore.

It is in perfect condition and works flawlessly. It was definitely not used in crypto mining.

For sale or swap.

I can trade with a 3080Ti, I'll pay for it.

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 327
  • w.jpg
    w.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 252
  • q.jpg
    q.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 266
  • gpu.jpg
    gpu.jpg
    907.7 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:

y2s

Disciple
Mar 5, 2010
I have also PM'd OP but pls proceed with caution. Photo with carpet along with the fact that the reply I recieved leads me to believe this may be a hacked account !! Please Please don't get scammed.

Apologies if genuine listing.

ayaskant12

Adept
Dec 22, 2009
I have also PM'd OP but pls proceed with caution. Photo with carpet along with the fact that the reply I recieved leads me to believe this may be a hacked account !! Please Please don't get scammed.

Apologies if genuine listing.
are you okay? I'll post a picture with username and date soon! I'm not going to sell you anything. Don't apologize in vain.

y2s

Disciple
Mar 5, 2010
are you okay? I'll post a picture with username and date soon! I'm not going to sell you anything. Don't apologize in vain.

No worries ! Good luck with your sale. Great deal for buyer

There have been a couple of instances on the forum where people have lost money to scammers using hacked accounts following a similar modus operendi to your post.

Late night post(To avoid Mod attention) - Good Pricing (To intice buyer to pay up or loose the deal)

Usual signs of something fishy are - not following forum rules (posting pics with name etc ) or language being different to usual poster quality -

you replied "I will shipping if you pay" - Not really the same quality as your posts

Thus the alarm bells.

ayaskant12

Adept
Dec 22, 2009
No worries ! Good luck with your sale. Great deal for buyer

There have been a couple of instances on the forum where people have lost money to scammers using hacked accounts following a similar modus operendi to your post.

Late night post(To avoid Mod attention) - Good Pricing (To intice buyer to pay up or loose the deal)

Usual signs of something fishy are - not following forum rules (posting pics with name etc ) or language being different to usual poster quality -

you replied "I will shipping if you pay" - Not really the same quality as your posts

Thus the alarm bells.
Thanks bro
Still available.

imad7x

Disciple
Sep 9, 2021
At that price for this card you should've been able to make a sale in seconds on any platform yet you're finding hard to make the sale. Don't want to share contact info for selling a product worth almost half a lakh. Sus

Reactions: distroquerim

thebanik

Skilled
May 23, 2007
100% hacked account people dont make any payment..
I have dealt with original OP in the past.. He can speak oriya but this guy isn't able to understand me..
Also he is not allowing me to pay to the phone number I already have instead he sent me another UPI id

I guess this scammers best chance was to strike a deal with the first bakra he got. Now he has to fallback on olx and quikr

ashoka1

Disciple
Feb 8, 2020
Then genuine member and mods would have been on firing line.What mods would have done if this scam would have happened? I think mods should start thinking about 2 step verification.members here trade pc parts worth lakhs of rs daily should be more security so this thing doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.