NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Is Faster Than RTX 3080

mk76

Adept
NVIDIA's CEO recently confirmed that the next generation of RTX GPUs are coming soon, and the company will officially reveal the underlying architecture of the RTX 40 series of GPUs at GTC 2022. A new leak now suggests that the upcoming entry-level RTX 4060 Ti GPU might even outperform the flagship grade RTX 3080 GPU.

When it comes to performance, the RTX 4060 is said to clock a score of 6000 points on the 3D Mark Time Spy Extreme test. Looking at this number, the RTX 4060 should match the performance of the RTX 3070/3070 Ti and is expected to sell in large numbers.

Mereko 144+ Fps in all games magta in 4k :p
Not this gen at any cost. Maybe GPU after this gen might. Still 3090Ti struggle in Crysis Remastered (we may call it badly coded). But look at Metro Exodus with HD Textures. My 3070Ti struggles to give me 60 frames at ultra settings in 2k resolution.

Not this gen at any cost. Maybe GPU after this gen might. Still 3090Ti struggle in Crysis Remastered (we may call it badly coded). But look at Metro Exodus with HD Textures. My 3070Ti struggles to give me 60 frames at ultra settings in 2k resolution.
Well TBF anything below a 3080 isn't a 1440p card (for a foreseeable future). Some may think what I said is outrageous and perhaps even be offended but it's true especially for forthcoming games. Sure it can play older games at 2K but with time and newer games, settings will have to be adjusted.
I assume all cards, 3070Ti, 3070 and 3060Ti are good 1080p cards for a foreseeable future those can play games at FHD at high settings easily. 3060 and below would have to compromise on settings even at 1080p.

Well TBF anything below a 3080 isn't a 1440p card (for a foreseeable future). Some may think what I said is outrageous and perhaps even be offended but it's true especially for forthcoming games. Sure it can play older games at 2K but with time and newer games, settings will have to be adjusted.
I assume all cards, 3070Ti, 3070 and 3060Ti are good 1080p cards for a foreseeable future those can play games at FHD at high settings easily. 3060 and below would have to compromise on settings even at 1080p.
Bro I was planning to buy 4k monitor to watch 4k content. And play PlayStation 4. But i have mid range pc with GTX 1650. So will i able to play games in pc at 1080p in 4k monitor. Please help

That you can say for a 3090Ti or 6950XT too and that is why products get refreshed or upgraded/updated.

Bro I was planning to buy 4k monitor to watch 4k content. And play PlayStation 4. But i have mid range pc with GTX 1650. So will i able to play games in pc at 1080p in 4k monitor. Please help
Remember that when you are running 1080p content on a 4k monitor, the monitor is doing the interpolation to fill the pixels which results in a lot of blur. You could use the Nvidia settings to do integer scaling which will look slightly better. However, expect everything to be blurry to some extent.

Remember that when you are running 1080p content on a 4k monitor, the monitor is doing the interpolation to fill the pixels which results in a lot of blur. You could use the Nvidia settings to do integer scaling which will look slightly better. However, expect everything to be blurry to some extent.
So buying a 27 inch 1080p monitor would be a better choice. unless you have high end pc

So buying a 27 inch 1080p monitor would be a better choice. unless you have high end pc
I have a 24inch 1080 but I think anything above this at FHD like 27inch onwards things are gonna get pixelated. You can go for a 2k screen of 27-32inch if you want a crispier display. Tbh if you look very closely, even vscode text gets pixelated in my 24inch FHD. Go for a 2k screen at 27inch

I have a 24inch 1080 but I think anything above this at FHD like 27inch onwards things are gonna get pixelated. You can go for a 2k screen of 27-32inch if you want a crispier display. Tbh if you look very closely, even vscode text gets pixelated in my 24inch FHD. Go for a 2k screen at 27inch
Then what to do for games ?? Like playing at 2k resolution my Card won't be able to handle it. ??

Back