1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
3 Years from date of invoice
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Extra
Hello,

Me and my spouse both got lucky, and both received invites to purchase RTX 4090 Founders Edition from RPTech.

So, I have purchased one for me. Will list my Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Holo for Sale shortly.

And another one can be purchased for a willing fellow member. The invite will expire in approx 40 hours.

It will be a hand to hand deal locally, with box being opened before handover to buyer. No shipping.

PM me with your interests.

Attachments

• RTX 4090 invite.png
    RTX 4090 invite.png
    514.6 KB · Views: 184
  • geforce-rtx-4090.jpg
    geforce-rtx-4090.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
So you're basically giving away an invite - why not do that instead of posting as a card sale. Forum rules don't allow you to sell something not in your possession, and don't allow sealed item sales.

So you're basically giving away an invite - why not do that instead of posting as a card sale. Forum rules don't allow you to sell something not in your possession, and don't allow sealed item sales.
As per my understanding, invites are not transferable. Has to be purchased from a particular email/mobile/PIN Code combination.

As per my understanding, invites are not transferable. Has to be purchased from a particular email/mobile/PIN Code combination.
just get the details form fellow te member and then send them the purchase email which RPTECH will send ...

just get the details form fellow te member and then send them the purchase email which RPTECH will send ...
One invite for RTX 3080 forwarded to a relative was not honored and was rendered unusable.

May be there is no dearth of cards this time, and everyone interested might have got the invite. In that case, this invite will die its natural death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back