3080_2.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 508
  • 3080.jpg
    3080.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 508
  • 3080_bill.jpg
    3080_bill.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 515
Wow, I'm pretty sure Ekart people stole it. Do you mind sharing details here? https://techenclave.com/forums/consumer-feedback.107/
Was the initial thought as well since I didn't personally ship it, was picked up from my brother's place. Had to run around a lot at a difficult time to different offices before they said they can't find it. The onyl good part was the insurance for the full amount otherwise I would've been out of 50k. Still working through for the insurance so let's see. Will be refunding to rana regardless and won't be waiting for the insurance.
Man . I was ready for F2F . For this
I remember man, only if I were there. But eh can't change what's already happened.

Was the initial thought as well since I didn't personally ship it, was picked up from my brother's place. Had to run around a lot at a difficult time to different offices before they said they can't find it. The onyl good part was the insurance for the full amount otherwise I would've been out of 50k. Still working through for the insurance so let's see. Will be refunding to rana regardless and won't be waiting for the insurance.

I remember man, only if I were there. But eh can't change what's already happened.
kudos for being upfront and communicative, reps to the seller

Will be refunding to @ranakirti the full amount, package was misplaced by courier, would advice against using Ekart to other members. The shipment was insured but still a hassle to go through with it.
WTF happened man!
Post your feedback here...

Back