Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
5 years 10 months for the AIO and 2 years 10 months for the Motherboard
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
I bought the motherboard and a couple more parts from SMC International, in Nehru Place, Delhi for a cousin. I bought this as a workstation build for Video Editing Purposes. Due to the Pandemic, I could not buy an Intel CPU at a reasonable price, thus I sold off the 3060Ti I bought for him, these are a couple of parts that do remain. The Motherboard and the Graphics card and a Lian Li AIO were in a combo offer, I sold the AIO off immediately bcos, I was getting a great deal on the GPU. I bought the NZXT X73 AIO from Amazon to match the theme of the build. My cousin instead bought himself a MacBook for editing and plans to build a system when the prices are normalised.
    • Product Name: NZXT Kraken X73 and NZXT N7 Z490(White Variant)
    • Expected Price: Rs 20000 (Price slightly negotiable) for N7 Z490 and 13k for NZXT Kraken X73
    • Shipping charges: Shipping Charges are on the Buyer
    • Manufacturer page URL: https://nzxt.com/product/n7-z490
    • Description if any:
    • Reason for Sale: I bought the motherboard and a couple more parts from SMC International, in Nehru Place, Delhi for a cousin. I bought this as a workstation build for Video Editing Purposes. Due to the Pandemic, I could not buy an Intel CPU at a reasonable price, thus I sold off the 3060Ti I bought for him, these are a couple of parts that do remain. The Motherboard and the Graphics card and a Lian Li AIO were in a combo offer, I sold the AIO off immediately bcos, I was getting a great deal on the GPU. I bought the NZXT X73 AIO from Amazon to match the theme of the build. My cousin instead bought himself a MacBook for editing and plans to build a system when the prices are normalized.
    • Product condition: 10 out of 10 (Brand New Sealed Pack)
    • Purchase Date:
    • Remaining Warranty period:
    • Warranty available in: Worldwide NZXT Warranty
    • Invoice Available:
  • Enter this basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Delhi NCR(Gurgaon)
    • Shipping to: All over India, would prefer a local Meetup in Delhi NCR
    • Preferred courier: Delhivery/FedEx/DHL(Since I use Shiprocket I am more than happy to do a COD service too)
    • Payment options: Cash, Bank transfer, UPI

mtEjUn3 - Imgur.jpg
Zh4eSK4 - Imgur.jpg

I will be happy to sell the items at a slight discount if bought together as is it decreases my headache too.

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-30 at 8.31.41 PM.jpeg

View attachment 106237
N7 Z490 & Kraken X73 - Imgur (3).jpg
N7 Z490 & Kraken X73 - Imgur (4).jpg

Back