Observations on Huawei UMG 1831 and hi to TechEnclave!

I too used a Tamil Nadu 3G SIM card .I wish to buy a Huawei UMG 1831.but i hav one doubt abt modem.

plz clarify is it original? because no details available about this modem from Huawei website. And also in the back side of modem the details are sticked in a paper only and also only t-mobile is printed in the modem.

Will the modem gets disconnected even from pc if the signal is weak ?? beacuse iam facing this problem of disconnections of UMG 1831.the net gets disconnected and if i check the device manager the modem is also disconnected and after a few seconds i again appears ... I think the modem has some restarting problems .. what you have to say ? can weak signal restarts the modem tooo ???

Modem can get disconnected if signal is weak, but weak signal has got nothing to do with modem restarting. modem restarting can be due to various reasons drop in usb connection, low usb power, firmware or driver issue can also be due to faulty hardware.Ensure your modem is connected to the rear ports and not the front ones.

Back