OCZ 8800GTX in the house ;)

RiO

Skilled
Yup, that's right... got this baby in the mail today. She's beautiful, ain't she? :D Anyway, OCZ cards are supposedly handpicked which means they offer more overclocking headroom. She runs too hot for my taste right now, at 86C load, so might have to liquid cool her before overclocking (not like it's required lol).

Other than the cartoon car on the card, it's perfect and one couldn't ask for more - a high binned card with lifetime warranty ;)

congrats...man thats an awesome purchase...

now that completes u r killer ...kick ass rig....

realy uve got one of da best ..rig .!!

bottle said:
doesnt look like it would fit in my wavy :p

Sad it won't fit in my SLB as well:no: :p .

Anyways Congrats Man!! Now u have one Kickass Rig, now go and own everyone in Quake 3:eek:hyeah: heh.

oh wait!! How could you!!! How could you use the stock cooler for the processor, don't you know you guyz forbidden from using the stock coolers :|

Congrats RiO..

That was quite quick !

I guess you ordered it the same day as you got news of R600 being delayed further :p..

Anyways, Any Customs?

Thanks guys... running stock cooler on the X6800 because I had to redo the loop and that takes time... I had no patience to see the 8800GTX in action. Card is brilliant, played Call of Juarez yesterday... SM 3.0 surely brings something new to gaming, realism is out of this world. I can't imagine how Crysis will look, hopefully this card won't be obsolete by then :rofl:

@Adi, customs duty was 1.5k - hoped it would be around 1k, but still better than 2k customs I paid for CellShock... final cost including shipping and customs was 32k.

@Udit, yeah that's the HR-05 SLI.

RiO said:
@Adi, customs duty was 1.5k - hoped it would be around 1k, but still better than 2k customs I paid for CellShock... final cost including shipping and customs was 32k.

LOL, thats wht i paid for my GTX. :p

So u dropped ur R600 plan, or u will be upgrading later :D ?

Back