Skilled

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 232
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 220
Please provide more details like the place of purchase, date of purchase, with bill or not. All these would help in a faster sale and avoid unnecessary questions as well :)

Higher res pics please, cannot make out anything from the pics you have attached :)

Put me in line please if i am not the first one. :)
Please list out the exact series/model, specs, date of purchase, place of purchase, warranty terms, etc...

and please please please better pics, maybe one with RAM outside the pack on the bed or some soft cloth and looking all shiny and pretty. :p

Freaky said:
You're after another DDR kit ? :O

DDR and nf4 and A64 might follow me to my grave. :ashamed:

Also looking at DDR2 in the other thread if you didn't notice- another lame mission planned. :eek:hyeah:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Put me in line please. :)
And please list out the exact series/model, specs, date of purchase, place of purchase, warranty terms, etc... whether or not better pics. :p

You're after another DDR kit ? :O

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Put me in line please if i am not the first one. :)
Please list out the exact series/model, specs, date of purchase, place of purchase, warranty terms, etc...
and please please please better pics, maybe one with RAM outside the pack on the bed or some soft cloth and looking all shiny and pretty. :p

DDR and nf4 and A64 might follow me to my grave. :ashamed:
Also looking at DDR2 in the other thread if you didn't notice- another lame mission planned. :eek:hyeah:

Purchased in US . 10 days back / OCZ comes with life time warranty.
OCZ4002048ELDCPE-k . Serial Nos.002150805001531-1 and 002150805001531-2
Dnt want to open it . :p Hope you understand

What version are these sticks? :)

And you don't even know if it's working or DOA?? :p

I hope you offer personal non-DOA warranty and some testing warranty- should be memtest stable at rated speed and timings.

Where in the US (newegg, etc...??) and God forbid, will you be taking care of the warranty part if it's DOA or goes bad eventually.

That lifetime warranty is of no use in India unless its done in the US. :)

put me in line if Bikey (and others, if any) backs out.
EDIT:
just checked with newegg. maybe i might get a better deal with KMD, with his TODPHOD warranty. i am backing out.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
I hope you offer personal non-DOA warranty and some testing warranty- should be memtest stable at rated speed and timings.
Where in the US (newegg, etc...??) and God forbid, will you be taking care of the warranty part if it's DOA or goes bad eventually.

Got it from FRYS/ and my folks brought it wid them personally, nicely packed in bubble pack. Reg warranty i ll mail ocz ppl and find out. Indian distri's might help i guess.

chetansha said:
Got it from FRYS/ and my folks brought it wid them personally, nicely packed in bubble pack. Reg warranty i ll mail ocz ppl and find out. Indian distri's might help i guess.

its tempting me out take out my Sock 754 board and build a new sys ( ofcors i ll use the Corsairs Extreme Series on them and yea i wnt get the dual chan benefit). So let me know

BIKeINSTEIN said:

I Will check the ram b4 Shipping and give DOA warranty.

All links to this say it's $40 at Fry's, plus no chance of me availing warranty on this.

FRYS.com*|*OCZ

FRYS.com
I am out. :)

All the best for your sale. :thumb:
And please use some image hosting site and post the thumbnails here. :)

Mohit said:
@Bikey

That price is after MIR I guess. Its selling for 85$ without MIR.

Prices fluctuate on EOL stuff.

The time period when the OP mentioned having bought the RAM, $40 was the going rate and a popular thread on some forums.

It was $75 on FRYS the last time i checked a day or 2 back- no MIR. :p

Today its is retailing for $85 with $35 MIR.
It's upto the seller to clear out the facts on his purchase price, with some proof. :)

afaik there is no rule preventing the seller from selling at whatever rate he wishes to bikey.

as long as it aint an insane amount :p

if he prices his brand new ram at similar rates to current market pricing, i really dont see any issues with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back