OCZ EL DDR PC-3200 Dual Channel Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
sTALKEr said:
afaik there is no rule preventing the seller from selling at whatever rate he wishes to bikey.

as long as it aint an insane amount :p

if he prices his brand new ram at similar rates to current market pricing, i really dont see any issues with that.

Note my previous posts- have i anywhere stated on what the OP purchased it for or what he should sell it for?

I just stated "i am out" as it's not feasible for me. :)

People who are not even remotely interested in buying the product for sale should refrain from raking up closed issues. :cool2:
And i hope both you and Mo very well know that even if the market price for a 4K something drops suddenly and some friend genuinely doesnt need the same stuff bought at a higher price earlier, i will gladly pay my friend 4K for it if i need it, provided it's still new and unused. :bleh:
And i don't want any replies to my posts here- PM me for any discussions or catch me on msn.

Or maybe start a new thread in GT. :lol:

No more crapping this thread please. :)

Why Should i "It's upto the seller to clear out the facts on his purchase price, with some proof". ? and if i come up wid the proof then will you assure me that you will give my purchase price etc ? And you know how MIR works, check the forum of OCZ for a clearer pic
well stop this crap, buy it or leave it.

chetansha said:
Payment Recd. Memory Shipped. Awaiting Confirmation

recd the rams in good condition :) . how do i make them work in dual channel ?. installed them in alternate slots as per DFI NF4 mthrboard requirements, but running in single channel :huh:

noooo, i think u have to keep them in side by side. i had same problem. when i put in side by side i got dual channe

chetansha said:
noooo, i think u have to keep them in side by side. i had same problem. when i put in side by side i got dual channe

thnks buddy! they r working in dual channel after placing them next to each other! :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back