Ocz Gamextreme 700W has landed.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Let the pics do the talking.

I know i know i know, this was a rare shopping spree i had in loooong time :ashamed: :ashamed:

Hay, why don't you donate/lease me your Skyhawk 640Watt :bleh:

He and other TEs will kill me.... :eek:hyeah:

BTW: whats the DAMAGE (pocket) ?

you should not show the SERIAL NUMBER of it in the pictures.

iosoft said:
Hay, why don't you donate/lease me your Skyhawk 640Watt :bleh:
He and other TEs will kill me.... :eek:hyeah:
BTW: whats the DAMAGE (pocket) ?
you should not show the SERIAL NUMBER of it in the pictures.

lol serial no does not matter here. if someone is to misuse it they will have to send the thing to Ireland :p

Skyhawk is already sold.

congrats awesome purchase :D

please post the price here & update your rig gallery too :)

Post here or PM me the address or website from where you purchased it

Nikhil said:
OMG !! 10K on a PSU !! :O :O
Ya i know but this will be a long term investment. And to drive system to above normal spec you need something really good. I bought this keeping next 18-24 months in mind.
And if you see its still not even 1/10th the cost of total PC :ashamed: :southpar:

Funky said:
Ya i know but this will be a long term investment. And to drive system to above normal spec you need something really good. I bought this keeping next 18-24 months in mind.
And if you see its still not even 1/10th the cost of total PC :ashamed: :southpar:

:rofl: :bleh:

congrats nice psu

^^I think that one is made by topower. No reviews out yet so I'd wait and see how it performs. If you wanna plonk down that kinda cash, its best to get a silverstone zeus/etasis or pcp&c or zippy or something in that range. I saw the Etasis 850W somewhere for around 230$ which is a steal of a deal.

Edit: Looks like the Zeus 850W is down to 250 as well :p

Silverstone Zeus 850w Power Supply

:) Well I mentioned that specifically since it is available in India...
Very few guys have folks going to US every month...so for most India is where it is..

Its 9.7k with shipping people(thats how mush i got billed) the cost of PSU is 122 euro only which is close to 7k.

There are not many people who will carry heavy items like PSU from US even if its family members. There are other things which i am getting from US but PSU was out of question. It simply is too heavy for most people. And busy season means airlines wont make odd exception with weight ;)

Back