ocz pc4800 platinum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev182

Disciple
Hey guys, i will most probably selling my 2x 512mb pc 4800 because my system doesnt like tccd....this ram is only like...2 months old

ill be selling for around 11610 shipped...

just trying to get an estimate of how this would sell...but it wont be sold until december

anyone interested?

^^Thats TCC5 not TCCD! Platinum Elite is TCCD. In the current scenario, for 300$, I'd rather go for 2gigs of Ballistix.

Aha... Here comes the "Crucial" Knight. Man, Chaos.... U in luv with Crucial ?

BTW Chaos, aren't the sticks worth the price ???

Chaos said:
^^Thats TCC5 not TCCD! Platinum Elite is TCCD. In the current scenario, for 300$, I'd rather go for 2gigs of Ballistix.

They usually are TCC5, your right....altho thats not guranteed and i was speaking to an OCZ tech support rep. and he says because the prices of TCCD are lowering, there changing some modules do be TCCD. He said he would surprised if these werent TCCD.

plus....even if their TCC5 loook at the results:) there so speed binned its incredible..

I'm a mod, give me some volts .. and you have your volt mod :rofl:

Hehe, Masky was being sarcastic ! TCCD does not need much voltage - Even with 2.8v it will scale quite a bit ! :)

Crazy_Eddy said:
- Even with 2.8v it will scale quite a bit ! :)
lemme give u some facts about "quite a bit !"
My TCC5 does 290MHz 2.5-4-3-7 at 2.8V
Bottle's TCCD did 298MHz 2.5-4-x-x (dont remember the exact values) at 2.8V.. infact IIRC, bottle's TCCD did better at 2.8V rather than at 2.9/3.0V :)

now thats "quite a bit !"`

Freaky said:
Aha... Here comes the "Crucial" Knight. Man, Chaos.... U in luv with Crucial ?

BTW Chaos, aren't the sticks worth the price ???
LOL right now the best sticks are ballistix without doubt ;). You get everything... 2-2-2-5 upto ~210MHz, 2.5-2-2-5 upto ~240MHz, and upto 300MHz on 3-3-3-8 at ridiculously low voltages (max 2.9-3V). Plus its 2GB. 1GB is already inadequate for games. The price is decent too... its around 300$ for a 2x1GB kit.

Chaos said:
LOL right now the best sticks are ballistix without doubt ;). You get everything... 2-2-2-5 upto ~210MHz, 2.5-2-2-5 upto ~240MHz, and upto 300MHz on 3-3-3-8 at ridiculously low voltages (max 2.9-3V). Plus its 2GB. 1GB is already inadequate for games. The price is decent too... its around 300$ for a 2x1GB kit.
325$ for 400mhz and 400$ for the 500mhz yes 2GB ;)
sure that all of them can do 550-600mhz with low voltages? I also plan to get some good ram soon

Sandy said:
325$ for 400mhz and 400$ for the 500mhz yes 2GB ;)
sure that all of them can do 550-600mhz with low voltages? I also plan to get some good ram soon
If you buy them from newegg, its 305$ or something for the ballistix. The new value ram is based on FBGA chips and is not a good overclocker unlike the old one. So stay away from the value. Check this thread for more ballistix info:

http://xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=67762

The main chart is not updated for a long time. Look at the last few pages. Most of the new Z503 revision RAM is easily hitting 300 MHz @ 3-3-3 as long as you have a good mem controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back