OD on HD ( More titles added)

Hey ppl. Finally got a truckload of HDDVDs that ive been wanting to own for quite some time now. Let the pics do the talking.

Im just feeling overwhelmed at the moment. The video quality on most of these movies is so amazing, especially the older ones.... they look like they were made yesterday.

A few more are on the way hopefully soon.

Attachments

• dsc01661m.jpg
    dsc01661m.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 202
  • dsc01666a.jpg
    dsc01666a.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 229
  • dsc01667s.jpg
    dsc01667s.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 192
Thanks guys.

@mihirpradhan204 - which ones are ur all time favs from the ones in the pics?

Source - From Amazon and inetvideo thru Kay Yum Deee!

amigoatul said:
Thanks guys.

Source - From Amazon and inetvideo thru Kay Yum Deee!

Whats ur city? :p

amigoatul said:

I liked these: Disturbia, Shooter, The 40 Year Old Virgin, The Bourne Identity (infact I liked the whole series), Constantine, Brokeback Mountain, 300 and a few more...

starchazer said:
BTW, what's 'OD' in the title means?

Maybe OPTICAL DISKS

can some one explain to me why people are buying HDDVD when its a redundant format now?

and what do u play a HDDVD on?

Thanks guys.

@axeman - Im frm Hyd.

@starchazer - Thanks dude. Yea finally got em. Damages - more than 30K :crutch:

OD means Over Dose like Mr.Focker said.

@mihir - Interesting choices....Constantine is a pretty underrated movie. It can be loads of fun if u dont take it too seriously. The ending is awesome.

@sarang - Which ones are ur favs dude?

@touzeen - HDDVDs are pretty cheap nowadays. They can be played on standalone HDDVD players or HDDVD/Combo drives for PCs like the one starchazer and a few others have on this forum. Also on the X360 hddvd addon drive:cool2:

PS - If anyone wants to order hddvds, u can try a seller by the name traderbora @ Amazon. He offers them @ pretty low prices with free shipping within USA for orders above $25. Looks like he raised the prices recently but still most of the titles are still the cheapest compared to any other site.

@bottle - I could but i've had bad experiences usually coz most ppl dont have the minimum courtesy to return the discs back after borrowing on time/ until i remind them/ simply keeping them for themselves and hoping i wont ask them abt it. Its like they somehow assume i gave it to them for keeps. WTF! In some cases, they inturn lend it to their friends/relatives and then u can pretty much kiss ur dvds good f***g bye. Incase if they do return the discs back, usually the discs have lots of scratches and smudges and when i ask them abt the same, the reply i get is "It was already scratched!" which makes my blood boil and i have to control myself frm punching them on their mouth as i take great care of my dvd collection. So nowadays i only lend them to ppl i know well. I have over a thousand dvds in my collection apart from these. Will post those pics someday.

@Jacuzzi - Thanks man.

PS - err....how to edit the thread title?? Anyone?

Back