Offer: Logitech Z5500 @ 16k/17k

Imrahn

Adept
My dealer got an offer for a single piece of the Logitech Z5500 speaker system for around 15-16k shipped(maybe lower since price is not confirmed yet).It will be a brand new, unopened piece with full bill and warranty.If anyone is interested, lemme know and will talk the deal with him.

PS: Only a single piece is available under this offer.

Sidhu_21 said:
hey can u ask him the rate for z2300?

and dude what about the dx, ur dealer's kept me waiting for like 2 weeks now ;)

I dunno about other speakers re....and abt the DX: see, thats why i didnt take any sorta pre-payments.:eek:hyeah: This is how long Rashi's 2 days are.

RedBull said:
I dunno about other speakers re....and abt the DX: see, thats why i didnt take any sorta pre-payments.:eek:hyeah: This is how long Rashi's 2 days are.

i see that now, 2 days han ;)
can u ask this guy for a deadline atleast, im kinda getting a bit impatient :p

also, could u ask him for the price of z2300, seems to me his price for these speakers is gonna be lower than what is there in the market

ah, i think DTDC surface is around 60 bucks/kg.Shud cost 600/700 extra with shipping the MX5051, which wud make the final pricing around 6.2k-6.3k(maybe a bit lower, but not sure).

RedBull said:
ah, i think DTDC surface is around 60 bucks/kg.Shud cost 600/700 extra with shipping the MX5051, which wud make the final pricing around 6.2k-6.3k(maybe a bit lower, but not sure).

mx weighs around 16kg roughly....comes around 900 shipped thru dtdc surface. M really keen on z5300. Can you get the best quote fr same. TIA:)

Back