Budget 21-30k Office laptop between 30k-35k

Lucky31

Recruit
Hi all,I need a Laptop between 30k-35k .
Basic purpose-study,downloading and uploading .PDFs,Ms office,youtube,internet browsing,facebook and chatting using web camera
Must have a wifi,bluetooth connection,Cd drive and for hotspot connections from mobile phone.
Preferable Operating system Windows,Harddisks-minimum.512GB, Ram-8GB,CPU-intel or amd
Thanks in advance.

34k. Acer Extensa 15 - i3 1115G4, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD.

33k. Same Lenovo V15 G2 but with i3 1115G4 but with only 256GB SSD

Also imo Ryzen 5300U is better than the i3 1115G4. The ryzen is quad core while that i3 is only dual core, and ryzen also has a better igpu.

39k but super high vfm. Honor Magicbook 14 - Ryzen 5500U, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 14in IPS display, Wifi 6, Backlit Keeb, USB C charging, 720p camera, FP scanner, a bigger battery than the Acer and lenovo models above.

Consider increasing your budget just a bit.

Last edited:
I would recommend a refurbished corporate model for office use

Something like this. It doesn't have a cd drive but you can buy a USB DVD drive

agree with @mm_ the honor magic book at 39k is a solid deal and is a really good all rounder laptop. OP should definitely consider that one.

At 35K you can get a renewed Redmi Book 15 Pro (39K for new) with a full performance i5 11th gen H series processor. Would offer a better experience overall.

As for the CD drive requirement, you'll probably have to buy an external USB one because almost all of the new laptops don't come with one.

Back