Office Picnic

malhotraraul

Skilled
Friends,

My office goes for a picnic every year around January / February, 75 to 100 people, hence every thing has to be done much in advance, my boss always wants maximum attendance so that people can enjoy.

1) please suggest a venue,

2) should not be more than 4 hrs drive from proper Mumbai,

3) it's an over night stay,

4) 75% of office people are girls so the place has to be safe (guys would be too drunk to protect them)

5) budget is around 10k to 12k per head (all inclusive)

Thanks

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk .......

malhotraraul said:
Friends,

4) 75% of office people are girls so the place has to be safe (guys would be too drunk to protect them)

Where do you work? Are there any openings?

25% men, drunk n vulnerable and you are still concerned about protection of women.

75 to 100 people and you are still concerned about protection.

Another SPARTA in the making?

malhotraraul said:
Friends,

My office goes for a picnic every year around January / February, 75 to 100 people, hence every thing has to be done much in advance, my boss always wants maximum attendance so that people can enjoy.

1) please suggest a venue,
2) should not be more than 4 hrs drive from proper Mumbai,

Thanks

That's the wrong gender that's getting drunk.

Jokes aside, Goa should be within that distance right? 10-12k / person is a great budget too.

Consider Amby Valley (Lonavala), its a good place for corporate offsites and also within driving range from mumbai. 10-12k should be a good budget.

Satan said:
That's the wrong gender that's getting drunk.

Jokes aside, Goa should be within that distance right? 10-12k / person is a great budget too.

Goa is 600 kms from mumbai :p

@OP. Lonavla is the best bet.

OK. So what does the OP want?

1. Picnic venue 4 hrs drive from Mumbai MAX.

2. There should be a stash of "drinks" nearby for the 25% "to be drunk" male population.

3. Should be "extremely safe" for the women accompanying them, and the M:F ratio is 1:3 :wow:

So my "advice" is : overnighter in your office, get some beer drums, some wine bottles and some sleeping bags. No need to get drunk and drive ;)

Anyways, jokes apart, Lonavala is a good option, but if the ppl in your group are the trekking kind, there are places between Karjat and Lonavala. Gr8 trekking.

NinByChoice said:
Where do you work? Are there any openings?

you must be from XX Chromosome between the age of 23-28, first six months will be the probation & then your salary will increase according to your bulge.

madnav said:
25% men, drunk n vulnerable and you are still concerned about protection of women.

75 to 100 people and you are still concerned about protection.

Another SPARTA in the making?

1.21 billion Indians, more than 65% population under the age of 35, male ratio more than women, more than 3500 rape cases registered till Q3 this year alone & can we be even with family members 24/7 for protection, forget about others.

vivek.krishnan said:
Lonavala is a good option, but if the ppl in your group are the trekking kind, there are places between Karjat and Lonavala. Gr8 trekking.

we go trekking & river rafting during rainy season.

Back