Oh hi there Nokia X7 !

Lookie what i have here... no , i haven't bought this one yet :p Check out the Nokia X7. First impressions... looks very very nice. Shame about the cam or this would've been probably the best Symbian phone around right now.

Pics for now , fire away your questions and i'll be posting impressions soon.

The Box :
TF5Ap.jpg

Front :
Jp1Zz.jpg

New Keyboard :
MvWQP.jpg

Yeah.. the back looks really nice. Games are the same as other S^3 phones but the big screen helps.

Weird shape ? Whats wrong with it ? Curved back helps in the hand and other than that its a normal shape... atleast i think so :/ Let me know if i'm missing something :p

Good Shape..

It would have been great if even the top two grills had speakers..

BTW any Nokia phone,other than N9, with 854x480 res ?

And How does Symbian Belle Fare against iOS and Android... Just give a brief dude.. Not total info..

@teja : That'd be going OT mate :) Make a separate thread :p

No only the N9 has FWVGA resolution. Though nHD on 4" is pretty decent too. Just FYI , the X7 runs Symbian Anna.

Congrats bro... hope you share some pics of the new N-X also :clap:
I think the curves would help for better grip as I know I can never use my N8 without a cover. The body is very slipery and the slim shape makes it more diff to get a strong grip on the phone.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also please post some more pics of the entire phone and some screens... Looks like they have changed the icons for apps.

Hahaha... well i do get you pics to drool on and impressions too :D Helping u make a better buying decision lol....

The browser on the X7 seems to be *Quite* decent ! Major improvements from previous versions which kinda sucked ..

Yeah, I Know its Anna.. Nut wanna know about Belle...

Yeah thats OT... Will make a seperate thread once N700/N600/N5 become official...

Hahaha... no you can't but i can load up a CFW on it :p Heh.. don't u wish there were open drivers for Nokia phones so that you could freely install OS's on it. Imagine CM7 on this sexy beast !

Hmm, reviews gave it dismal ratings, like 5/10.

And the phone, is gonna be priced above 30k?

Some people say the phone looks ugly, some say it's beautiful, I say it's a bit of both.

^I think rumoured pricing is 22k. Check the mobile phones section. I dont think Nokia is crazy enough to position this against the SGSII and the IP4 :p

Back