OK, I got this new OEM mousepad...

ashr

Skilled
...with a Microsoft logo on it. Bought it for about $6 from DealExtreme: $5.73 15-inch Microsoft OEM Mouse Pad

Just bought it on a whim because I wanted to test my new credit card and that site which promised free worldwide shipping. Picked the cheapest thing that I would actually use.

It took about 2 weeks to reach and I've been using it for a few hours now. The biggest disappointment is that it's not really big at all. The site said it was 15 inches so I assumed it to be close to the size of my Razer Mantis speed. As you can see, it's not even close.

However, the surface is fantastic in my opinion. I like it more than the Mantis. It's really smooth but also has the right amount of friction to stop abruptly if needed.

Just thought I'd post this here as a heads up for anyone looking for a good mousepad but doesn't want to spend a lot of money. The price on the site is exactly what I paid and that is quite cheap imo. Gonna play around for a couple of days and see if the size is enough for my sensitivity (I use a medium sens in Quake). If it is, I just might end up placing bulk orders.

I'm also on the lookout for a good small mousepad(I don't have that kind of space on my table for a Razer mousepad.)

Saiyan/Stormblast, count me in if you're organizing a GO.

i don't mind organising a GO, but i have a limit in my credit card:p. Don't think i can order more than 5 :p.

been playing with it for all these days now and i've fully adapted to the surface. it feels great. very pleased with the buy considering the low price. the only con is that it's very thin like a qck and lies almost flat on the table. that could be a problem for anyone with an uneven surface.

Back