Omega Automatic (Replica)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritvik

Adept
Right. Up for sale is brand new REPLICA Omega.

Its a friends watch, he got 6 of them from a business associate and wanted to sell the last one after giving away the others. The watch is in my possession, I'll be the one shipping it out from Madras.

It's in pristine shape. Never worn, see through case back and screw down crown. It boasts a surprisingly accurate automatic movement.

Reason for sale: I don't like fakes. I've got quite a few watches now and don't want more. (Will probably be putting a few unused ones up for sale soon)

Expected Price: Rs.3500 + 100 shipping - Replicas of this quality range between 5k and 15k

depending one the movement and complications. I've seen them in person and you'll see quite a few on ebay.in

I've attached the pictures below. Any marks you see are from the protective stickers I just removed or my finger prints. Not a single scratch or mark. I'll clean it up before I ship it.

SDC10402.jpg

SDC10403.jpg

SDC10404.jpg

SDC10405.jpg

SDC10406.jpg

SDC10407.jpg

SDC10409.jpg

Pics with date (Thanks swastikrj :))

omega seamastei in the back and seamaster in the front ? 3.5k i have my doubts. more like 1k max. these are available in local shops in mumbai.

jesal said:
omega seamastei in the back and seamaster in the front ? 3.5k i have my doubts. more like 1k max. these are available in local shops in mumbai.
Lol, I know. Tried telling him but he insisted. Doubt you'll get them for 1k though, but I have seen them here at about 6k odd, not worth it at that price.

Anywho, thread closed. He's looking for or has found a buyer locally.

Ritvik said:
Lol, I know. Tried telling him but he insisted. Doubt you'll get them for 1k though, but I have seen them here at about 6k odd, not worth it at that price.

Anywho, thread closed. He's looking for or has found a buyer locally.
MK mart if ure in mumbai is such a place for all this. never get the chinese ones, get the THAI and HK ones they make the best. i managed to get some from thailand at 1k each. insane copies, a few friends could not tell the difference between OG and FAKE even though they are watch dealers. the main system inside when opened will give in the identity. anyways best of luck with the sale mate. cheers.

@Ritvik...

ask someone from gulf countries to get u Rolex/Patek Phillipe/Omega/Chopard/Rado/Breitling and what nots.. max under 1.5k never more. I have seen it with my own eyes in a Ras Al Kaimah soukh.

cant possibly remember its name. reminded me of my local bheema pali. :S. but hgh end. One guy even demonstrated the scratch proof glass of a rolex :O. It was either a Datejust/YAcht master. and most have brilliant auto movements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back