Omg !!! Police is here !!!!

Hi all back again with some few more updates but nuthing related to PC :bleh Just got my self brand new Police BLack Metal Chrono Watch. This was bought from singapore as u get it there almost 50% flat rate than what u get here. This Watch cost Around like 15000 in Shopperstop or any other branded store and got this for 6500 which was a complete Steal . Its called the Police Navu II Series. Reall Killah watch and Looks Brillaint . :hap2:

anks22402 said:
Hi all back again with some few more updates but nuthing related to PC :bleh Just got my self brand new Police BLack Metal Chrono Watch. This was bought from singapore as u get it there almost 50% flat rate than what u get here. This Watch cost Around like 15000 in Shopperstop or any other branded store and got this for 6500 which was a complete Steal . Its called the Police Navu II Series. Reall Killah watch and Looks Brillaint . :hap2:

Nice buy !
You should taken the snaps with a more deserving background.:p

Good luck with that , i had a police watch that stopped working thrice .. finally after arguing with shopper's stop i got my money refunded .

These watches are made in HK/China and aren't exactly good quality .

Back