OMG Satyam is dying

MAGNeT

Skilled
May 4, 2005
if maytas deal would had happened.... the bubble would had broken say after 2-3 years...and the amount would had been even bigger say 20k crore.......frm past 10 years it was just covering up stuff going.....

Vince

Boogie-Man
Skilled
Jun 11, 2005
wordsunchained.blogspot.com
magnet said:
if maytas deal would had happened.... the bubble would had broken say after 2-3 years...and the amount would had been even bigger say 20k crore.......frm past 10 years it was just covering up stuff going.....

Exactly!!! Good point. It was gonna burst. if not last week, a few years down the line..

blr_p

Skilled
Apr 11, 2007
Why, would his family have said anything ?

I can see many problems to getting the deal through but once done, all problems were over. Think of it as family bail-out :D

Vij

Skilled
May 22, 2006
magnet said:

Satyam probably could have covered the balance sheet discrepencies if the Maytas deal went through. Unfortunately it was obvious that Maytas wasnt worth that much and everyone saw red.

Vince

Boogie-Man
Skilled
Jun 11, 2005
wordsunchained.blogspot.com
Flash News:
Police arrest Ramalinga Raju.
While questioning, they asked him, "Are you guilty?"
Raju replied.. "No, i'm Golti."
-----------------------------

Got that as an sms :rofl:
NOM to goltis.. i received that message from a golti, and i'm one myself :D

MAGNeT

Skilled
May 4, 2005
hanzy said:
Share price up to 37 buks !

people who bought at 11 buks on 9th January will have a party tonight..

ya....should have bought....but i kept 1 rs as the price 2 b bought...thinking it went till 6...lolz

rolta india too looks to b moving in same zone frm 140 ard till 87 in a week....as it to b on same line as wipro ban...

btw satyam bailout is high on cards....after seeing the us didnt bail out lehmen and now they paying more than wht it required for lehmens....and same will happen wrt satyam