Once Upon a Time in Cyrodill !!

joy1

Adept
Just received mine PS3 copy of The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition) from Game.UK :eek:hyeah:

3c9605af.jpg

e50e43c4.jpg

b86db4bb.jpg

Joy :)

sohail99 said:
wow! awesome! :hap2: :eek:hyeah:

what else does it have?

game guide n stuff?

It contains both the expansions.Apart from the manual there is a combined map of Cyrodill and Shivering Isles. :)

This was not available in India at proper price , so imported it from UK where PS3 games are so cheap at this point of time (Christmas sale).

joy1 said:
It contains both the expansions.Apart from the manual there is a combined map of Cyrodill and Shivering Isles. :)

This was not available in India at proper price , so imported it from UK where PS3 games are so cheap at this point of time (Christmas sale).

OMG! this is awesome! all the expansion packs included!!!:clap:

I too want one! i've got that oblivion only!!:p

How much is the price here in Delhi?:huh:

sohail99 said:
OMG! this is awesome! all the expansion packs included!!!:clap:

I too want one! i've got that oblivion only!!:p

How much is the price here in Delhi?:huh:

In India officially this game is not available , some Ebay sellers are selling it for Rs. 2500/- + (that too they import from UK , asked one of the Ebay seller earlier in the month , he doesn't have the game still in stock) , get it from UK , you'll get for 1800/- shipped.

It has the Shivering Isles expansion pack and it also has the Knights of Nine expansion pack ! Its a really awesome game. I bought the Xbox 360 version from Play-Asia some time back.

Great buy ! On the PS3 with a ~30 inch TV screen, it will be a mind blowing experience !

OT: Started playing it on my onboard graphics of Jetway ... but couldn't go beyond the first level with shady frame rates. Now planning to resume after a year's time

Back