Android One plus One Case from USA

TBH there are no good cases for one plus one available as of now. They are either too thick/bulky or they offer minimal protection. I have been using a Nilkin Hard back case and also a Diztronic rubber case. Silken looks good and is sleek and offers bare minimal protection while Diztronic is plain and simple bulky. Need something better but nothing in the current lot excites me even the ones listed on the US stores.

@kunalthesarkar Here's a pretty good, in-depth review of what I believe is the same case you've linked to. Plus Joshua Bane (the youtuber) seems to have some experience with many accessories (judging by his channel). HTH.

@kunalthesarkar Here's a pretty good, in-depth review of what I believe is the same case you've linked to. Plus Joshua Bane (the youtuber) seems to have some experience with many accessories (judging by his channel). HTH.

i know the case is good but the shipping and customs duty really kills you , for such a small item under 1k we need to pay double the rate

Wait up you guys. As OnePlus is now available in India more cases would come in no time.
Yeah, but the prices are being increased as sellers have started realizing the growing popularity of the OPO. Plus there is also a shortage of official accesories (which are{were} reasonably priced imo). Not sure when the situation will improve.
For eg, the Tudia Cygen case is available on Amazon.in but now jacked up to Rs. 2000. Was less earlier.

Back