One Time Investment Corsair HX 1000

whoa... i know i am wasting money.. but as one time invenstment i deicded to buy this psu . As i always needed modular with flat power cables which is always good for cabling so finally bought this.. as there is no HX 850 or so.. and downgrading to hx620 was of no use ..and as future proof decided to make this purchase .. bought it from ebay 13750 :) WHOAA what a price !!! after applying 1000 rs coupon heheheh :hap2::eek:hyeah:

Sorry for BAD Pics i know i need better cam.. but no money left now.. all spent on computer :D

2csj7mg.jpg
[/IMG]

2up497b.jpg
[/IMG]

mljw9h.jpg
[/IMG]

2lt4y9s.jpg
[/IMG]

Congrats :D

Antec 1200 has no bottom vents for a psu fan so better turn the psu if you want it to stay alive :)

proof:

Up to you. Personally I'd install fan facing down (to avoid things falling in, screws etc), There's a 1/2 an inch gap between the SMPS and the bottom of the case, more than enough to allow for proper airflow. The fan barely spins (Corsair) anyways.

Congrats !

SidhuPunjab said:
Up to you. Personally I'd install fan facing down (to avoid things falling in, screws etc), There's a 1/2 an inch gap between the SMPS and the bottom of the case, more than enough to allow for proper airflow. The fan barely spins (Corsair) anyways.

sidhu ,

He Can Also Drill Holes under The Same Case Bottom i Meant .

anks22402 said:
hehe ty m8.. wont change psu position :) now need to get rid of my tx750 quickly.looknig for quick sale :)

hey Congrats mate!

U need to invert the PSU just feel it after some time, it gets real warm. HX 1000 cables are real long ,u shouldnt have any problem with cable .

and put a fan guard/Dust cover over the inverted PSU. I have let many thumbscrews fall into My PSU:p

Back