FS: Mobile OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition (8GB RAM / 128GB ROM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaX222

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Dec 16, 2017
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None.
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrading.
Hello,

Putting up on sale my "OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition" purchased from Amazon India on December 2017. Phone is in totally mint condition with no major nicks or dents, as always used in case and tempered glass. There is minor colour chip near charging port. Screen was protected with tempered glass but removed it before posting here.

Comes with original box and all box accessories along with limited edition case. USB cable is braided on both ends and charging brick is almost unused. Phone still gives 1 day battery backup for calls, social media and video streaming. Jio sim works flawlessly.

Requesting to grant me a day after payment to pack and have a patience with shipping. Thanks.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 408
  • Invoice1.jpg
    Invoice1.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 392
  • H.jpg
    H.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 359
  • G.jpg
    G.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 340
  • F.jpg
    F.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 347
  • E.jpg
    E.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 361
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 372
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 370
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 385
For anyone looking to buy this, custom ROM support is great so you can get the latest Android and can use it as a daily driver, great device.
Could you please let me know what custom ROMs work with OP5T? Does it work with Banking apps? I have one lying unused due to poor battery backup. If custom roms provide latest android then I might as well get the battery replaced.

Could you please let me know what custom ROMs work with OP5T? Does it work with Banking apps? I have one lying unused due to poor battery backup. If custom roms provide latest android then I might as well get the battery replaced.
Thanks to @detailer I was able to install the ROM. I was really surprised that the ROM also has monthly security patches. I got the June 5th security patch installed yesterday. This is better than the actual OP upgrade / update cycle. I now have to get the battery replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back