FS: Mobile Oneplus 7T Pro Haze Blue (8GB/256GB)

MagicianRecon

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Gurgaon
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Dec 23, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
1 Year
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Android is still bad, lol xD
Bought this to try out Android. Guess what, its still bad (at least for me). Looking to sell it quick. Will throw in a Spigen case as well. Original box, accessories included. Pristine condition
Looking for a quick sale. WON'T RESPOND TO LOW BALLERS!

Attachments

• IMG_0134.JPEG
    IMG_0134.JPEG
    174.6 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_0135.JPEG
    IMG_0135.JPEG
    167.8 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0136.JPEG
    IMG_0136.JPEG
    191.1 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0137.JPEG
    IMG_0137.JPEG
    229.7 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_0138.JPEG
    IMG_0138.JPEG
    233.2 KB · Views: 419
  • Phone-Invoice.jpg
    Phone-Invoice.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 419
One a side note, you should have used a Samsung device. Their take on android, while receiving a lot of flak, is actually feature rich and pretty good. And the kind of customisability it offers is fantastic.

I find the vanilla android experience too lacking after having used OneUI.

Free bump!

One a side note, you should have used a Samsung device. Their take on android, while receiving a lot of flak, is actually feature rich and pretty good. And the kind of customisability it offers is fantastic.

I find the vanilla android experience too lacking after having used OneUI.

Free bump!
Thanks. I don't want to give a penny to Samsung for their Exynos shit that they deliver in India but have their devices retail for the same price as the SD counterparts.

Lol! Same reason why I have also stayed away from the Samsung camp due to their bloated UI and more importantly, Exynos chipsets in their higher end variants.

Even though I like (and am using) stock (or near stock) Android, I also kind of understand where soulweaver is coming from. Samsung's new skin seems to be better (not too sure about whether the OS pushes out ads in the higher end models) than before. Moreover, Samsung seems to be committed to provide about 4 years of updates to most variants- kind of like what OnePlus was not too long ago. That is a good draw for many. Now only if Samsung were to bring in more SD models here, it would make a very compelling case for a lot of people.

OnePlus seems to be heading the other way, though. Been hearing about a lot of users complaining about what OnePlus is standing for now and about their updates being released slower than before. Not too sure about how friendly OnePlus is for custom ROM development nowadays either.

GLWS- you seem to have priced it well! Hope this finds a good buyer.

Oneplus i actually crap. really didn't felt using it. Looks like there's too much yet its very ltd.
And its mrp price bracket is undeserving..
Samsung...well I would be better off using a landline instead of ShameDung!

Lol! Same reason why I have also stayed away from the Samsung camp due to their bloated UI and more importantly, Exynos chipsets in their higher end variants.

Even though I like (and am using) stock (or near stock) Android, I also kind of understand where soulweaver is coming from. Samsung's new skin seems to be better (not too sure about whether the OS pushes out ads in the higher end models) than before. Moreover, Samsung seems to be committed to provide about 4 years of updates to most variants- kind of like what OnePlus was not too long ago. That is a good draw for many. Now only if Samsung were to bring in more SD models here, it would make a very compelling case for a lot of people.

OnePlus seems to be heading the other way, though. Been hearing about a lot of users complaining about what OnePlus is standing for now and about their updates being released slower than before. Not too sure about how friendly OnePlus is for custom ROM development nowadays either.

GLWS- you seem to have priced it well! Hope this finds a good buyer.
I understand the gripes with exynos, but in reality, the differences aren't all that huge. As someone who's been using Note from its inception, and all the note tablet too, I can say that barring some difference in battery life, the performance difference in day to day use is almost negligible.

And I have always preferred OneUI over other UIs. Even back in the more bloated days, the features it offered were at least two generations ahead of stock android.

Even now, most new features to android are taken straight off what Sammy thought about in its one UI.

As for the galaxy store, barring the good lock family of apps, it is crap, and needs to die a quick death.

I also have the M51 and F41, and the bloatware is surreal. But thanks to ADB and .ps1 files, getting rid of that sh*t is sorta single click now, so all good.

But yeah, all the bloatware an unnecessary notifications sure make their products feel like crap. Sammy needs to get its galaxy store and its ad parading under control.

I love the multitasking and the goodlock customization that sammy gives, and it keeps getting better.

The other UIs aren't good at all(acer, lg, etc). However of late, RealMe seems to be doing a half decent job in terms of features. The UI in general is too iOS cloney for my taste!

I understand the gripes with exynos, but in reality, the differences aren't all that huge. As someone who's been using Note from its inception, and all the note tablet too, I can say that barring some difference in battery life, the performance difference in day to day use is almost negligible.

And I have always preferred OneUI over other UIs. Even back in the more bloated days, the features it offered were at least two generations ahead of stock android.

Even now, most new features to android are taken straight off what Sammy thought about in its one UI.

As for the galaxy store, barring the good lock family of apps, it is crap, and needs to die a quick death.

I also have the M51 and F41, and the bloatware is surreal. But thanks to ADB and .ps1 files, getting rid of that sh*t is sorta single click now, so all good.

But yeah, all the bloatware an unnecessary notifications sure make their products feel like crap. Sammy needs to get its galaxy store and its ad parading under control.

I love the multitasking and the goodlock customization that sammy gives, and it keeps getting better.

The other UIs aren't good at all(acer, lg, etc). However of late, RealMe seems to be doing a half decent job in terms of features. The UI in general is too iOS cloney for my taste!
Just because Tata Nano can drive around and get by most day-to-day travel does not make it a Ferrari or a Maserati. I don't know about you but I ain't paying the same amount of money for something that is non-SD and Samsung is so not transparent about it. I don't really care how good it is for "day-to-day" tasks. My money goes to Apple, period.

Secondly, Google's stance on Privacy and Security in the recent years is shit as hell. I don't see a reason for me to be part of it. And being a Security Professional, iOS has offered and with 14.0 is offering and siding with consumer security unlike Google. So until Google gets their shit right, my PC (browsers/search engines), mobile devices stray away from Google and their Tracking bots/spiders 100%.

Back