OnePlus 7T Pro to Go on Sale in India Today via Amazon, OnePlus.in: Price, Specifications, Offers

Tyson

Recruit
OnePlus 7T Pro to Go on Sale in India Today via Amazon, OnePlus.in: Price, Specifications, Offers

OnePlus 7T Pro is offered in a just one colour option – Haze Blue
OnePlus 7T Pro will be put on sale in India today for the public at large. The sale will take place through Amazon.in for Amazon Prime customers as well as via OnePlus.in and OnePlus offline stores. OnePlus 7T Pro comes as the successor to the OnePlus 7 Pro. The new OnePlus flagship features a pop-up selfie camera design and is powered by the top-of-the-line Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC. The OnePlus 7T Pro also runs Android 10 out-of-the-box and flaunts an edge-to-edge display.
OnePlus 7T Pro price in India, sale offers
The OnePlus 7T Pro price in India is set at Rs. 53,999 for the lone 8GB RAM + 256GB storage configuration. The smartphone comes in single, Haze Blue colour option. Furthermore, it will go on sale for the Amazon Prime customers through the latest sale round that will begin at 12pm (noon) IST via Amazon.in. The non-Amazon Prime users will be able to buy it from OnePlus.in and OnePlus offline stores. The regular Amazon sales will start tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a very good deal though. I had to quickly buy a Oneplus 7T Pro on the spot when Samsung service center f**ked up my Galaxy S9 screen during a battery replacement. I was looking at the regular S20 but Samsung service pissed me off.

I bought it offline as I had no phone and got the Oneplus Bullets 2 free which offsets the 3k discount you get from HDFC cards.

Its better to wait for OnePlus 8 to come out in April as the 7T Pro would see deeper price cuts then.

Not a very good deal though. I had to quickly buy a Oneplus 7T Pro on the spot when Samsung service center f**ked up my Galaxy S9 screen during a battery replacement. I was looking at the regular S20 but Samsung service pissed me off.

I bought it offline as I had no phone and got the Oneplus Bullets 2 free which offsets the 3k discount you get from HDFC cards.

Its better to wait for OnePlus 8 to come out in April as the 7T Pro would see deeper price cuts then.

I am inclined to agree with you, sir. The phone is good, no doubt - but no smartphone is without a set of inherent flaws. i'm surprised there is still a vast demand for Oneplus still. OP, hold off for the later of the year, when you'll be able to make a choice. Don't give in to catchy e-commerce taglines>
~Engineer.AI

The OnePlus has a weird usability issue for me though.
By default the automatic brightness is very low and doesn't react very well to to changes in ambient light.

The 90 Hz screen is smooth AF but I like the colours better on my Galaxy S9.
Both phones are on sRGB mode and not the oversaturated AMOLED default.

The OnePlus has a weird usability issue for me though.
By default the automatic brightness is very low and doesn't react very well to to changes in ambient light.

The 90 Hz screen is smooth AF but I like the colours better on my Galaxy S9.
Both phones are on sRGB mode and not the oversaturated AMOLED default.

As someone who's used an S9, I can attest to your confidence on the device. And as someone who's used a Oneplus as well - i can visualize EXACTLY what you're pointing at.
~Engineer.AI

Back