Monitors Online buying help for DELL Monitor?

nanda

Disciple
What are the procedures and conditions to buy a DELL (22") monitor from online shop? And how many days it take to process and to deliver? Will i need a credit card for this?

If anybody booked and brought already please guide me?

nanda said:
What are the procedures and conditions to buy a DELL (22") monitor from online shop? And how many days it take to process and to deliver? Will i need a credit card for this?

If anybody booked and brought already please guide me?

To answer your questions -

Either you can go to the link provided for the TE deal or you can call them and negotiate.

If you call them and negotiate, Negotiation and finalizing is upto you, you could do it in 5 mins or over 5 weeks. It will take about 2 weeks for delivery from the time you confirm your order and make payment.

You will not need a credit card, they accept payment via DD.

@TS u need a credit card only if u are given a discount otherwise payment can also be done by DD payable at all locations or if u are in bangalore u can give at par cheque

delivery time is 2 weeks from "date of order".if u are paying by credit card order can be placed same day or if by DD then it would depend upon when ur DD would reach by mail

i have ordered 3 monitors from dell ......2 times i have used credit card & once a DD......using credit card makes matter very easy:hap2: :hap2:

Back