Online payment system for ebay.COM (paypal alternate)

I want to make some urgent payments to some ebay.COM dealers but as you people told me that i cannot make payments using paypal now, what should i do?? Isnt there any alternate for paypal for making those payments??

harshit143 said:
I want to make some urgent payments to some ebay.COM dealers but as you people told me that i cannot make payments using paypal now, what should i do?? Isnt there any alternate for paypal for making those payments??
Is it? when did it happened? Any links?

harshit143 said:
try entropay

You cannot use funds in your paypal account to pay someone on eBay.com! However, you can use your paypal account to transfer funds to him through your credit-card!

Add a credit card in your paypal os you can't make payment via paypal balance or try global easy buy you can make payment via net banking , credit, debit card

Yes go for PayPal itself with a CC. Do not directly pay the seller by Wire Transfer or any other method. PayPal offers you buyer protection and you are protected in case the seller tries to cheat you.

Paypal balance wont work anymore

Its like this Balance --> Account

Payment direct via credit card --> Paypal --> Payment

Paypal Balance --> Payment doesn't work anymore AFAIK

In addition to what the other members said, your Paypal account balance cannot be higher than 500 USD. (For free accounts). To get the amount back to your bank account, you need to pay a fee. well, for the Indian buyers and as per Indian RBI regulation.
After attaching your credit card, paypal debits a small amount and credits it back to your account. While debiting, Paypal will take it from your Credit card account, But while crediting it, they will put it in your Paypal account. On safety reason, it is a common practice to attach a credit card to Paypal account just before making any payment and detach it immediately after the payment is through. So every time you attach your card, you transfer a small amount from credit card account to Paypal account.
One more issue, as frequent buyer from E Bay.Com since 2006, I avoid Global easy Buy. It was started by Ebay in 2009. This does not give a buyer scope to communicate directly to the sellers. Moreover, return of sold goods, if needed, is a big hassle with Easy Buy.
E Bay started this after it became trouble for Indian Cards to get attached to Paypal accounts immediately after mandatory VBV registrations (Got effective from 1st Aug 2009). E bay.in tried to develop an alternative to maintain its Indian buyer base.

^ As I said in the other thread you need not complete the verification process for each and every card you add (The 1.95$ process)

Just do it once and for subsequent cards just add and use it right away.

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

Back