Android OP 3T: I'm noticing lot of negative reviews, Does anyone have a clue?

Have been using Op3 for a long time now, Battery backup is not the best on this phone compared to other phones, I get some here around 10 hours with around 3 hours sot with 10/15% juice left.

Heard the battery backup is quite better on the T with that extra 400mh. Also Fb and messenger does suck lots of battery.

There are always positive and negative reviews for every phone Do check the 5* reviews.

Overall it's a great phone.

It's a known thing i guess. Happens with iOS also.

Do you own a OP3T?

Nope, but my colleague does, and he mentioned that he tried uninstalling the two apps, and battery life increased a reasonable amount (although he was not having a problem as extreme as the 1star reviews are making out to be)

Note that another bigger factor for high battery usage is MyAirtel and Jio apps. On my phone, with both SIM slots loaded with Airtel sims and with WiFi (Always connected), GPS and NFC always enabled and Facebook and WhatsApp installed, battery goes down by 12~15% in a day. After installation of MyAirtel, MyJio and JioVoice, my phone battery started going down by 35% in a day.

Local stores via Mysmartprice.

Attachments

• 1446543.PNG
    1446543.PNG
    209.2 KB · Views: 226
you collect reward points and then redeem them. Some cards allow reward points upto 50k to be collected. I havent bought it yet il buy on feb 1.
I have HDFC REGALIA AND DINERS CLUB and have over 3.5L rewards can u help me to get them converted to cash ?

At least my side of HDFC BANK does not let u convert ur rewards in cash.

you collect reward points and then redeem them. Some cards allow reward points upto 50k to be collected. I havent bought it yet il buy on feb 1.
Without points and any cards i can get it 800 rupees less. So lets stick to the actual subject of the thread. Talk about OP3T reviews on amazon.in or any problems on a regular use.

i dont have that credit card as i dont spend that much but i can get a s7 for anyone at 39k here all inclusive if they cant get it themselves with indian valid bill and all. So anyone needs one lemme know.
Sorry for my OT post guys this is the last one, Raka but do PM me how I can get my hdfc CC rewards converted to cash.

Back