Monitors opinion on monitor, cabby & PSU

sunilyo

Adept
Hi,

Went to NP last saturday to query for a new monitor, cabby and PSU.

Monitor
Was earlier thinking of syncmaster 206BW (19.7K) but the price is high. I also looked at the VX1945wm (15.5K). kinda liked it but the has some useless features (for me) like the ipod dock and speakers. the only feature i liked was the card reader and usb ports. any views on the VX series and how well the VX20inchers perform.

Cabby
was thinking of buying the CM Ammo. but my eyes got fixed on the CM stacker 810 as soon as i saw it. The huge size, build quality the look, i mean everything on this one is simple awesome and at a price of 9.5K i think its a decent buy. I wanted to take a look at the antec 900 also but dont know who is the dealer for antec in NP. any idea.

PSU
I want a stable and efficient PSU for my system, was thinking of HX620 but is costly (price is 7K i think). i looked at the iGreen 500W (5.8K) and think will be a good buy. what do u think guys about this one? my final system that i plan will be C2D based, no SLI. should i go for this one or should i stick to my first choice xtreme power 600W (3.6K).

need ur advise.
regards - Sunil

Back