Optimus Prime Is Back Online After Modification

Hey.. went through lot of changes in this new system . I Would day last 7 days were the worst days for me . i was thinking of just upgrading video card and cooler and while doing that i went up chaging ram , fans , case , mouse pad everything LOL .

Old Parts were :
BZ TAGAN 500
Gecube HD4850
POV Mouse pad
Thermaltake Amor Mx
OCZ Hpc Reapers 4 GB Kit
Razor Krait
Hyper 212

Modified to :

Saphire 4850X2 1 GB :hap2: Thru KMD 14 K
Crucial Ballistx Tracer Led 4GB PC6400 :hap2: Thru KMD 3.5K
CM690 Black coated w transperant Sidepanel : 4.5 k
Logitech Mouse MX518 : 1.4K
Thermaltake Gamma Mouse Pad Thru KMD : 2K :hap2:
Thermalright Ultra 120 Xtreme : 2.8k Prime ABGB
SilverStone Cpu Fan 110CFM and CM Fans : 2k Prime ABGB
SoundBlaster Audigy Value 7.1 24Bit : 1400 Prime ABGB
Corsair TX750 :cool2: : 7.5K PrimeABGB
Man .. i feel good with this Setup now .. and this time taken care of cabling so the case look so clean :) i love my system :p

lolz 2 sinchan's above me ..:rofl: save me :rofl:

congratulations dude :) really nice upgrades...and a lot of bling in there hehe

had a few queries.
1)what were the individual prices for CM and silverstone fans , from Prime ?

2)i guess you are using the Audigy Value with the Edifier C2. any noticeable difference in the Sound quality compared to P5Q pro onboard ?

i too need to upgrade from my P5Q pro's onboard..my MX 5021. deserve something better..:p

congrats once again !

killer stuff !!!

just 1 querry.. the silverstone fan is it 110 cfm ?

I think the suscool is their silent series.

the 110 cfm fan is white in colour if i am not mistaken.. just want to make sure myself before i go buy :)

killer rig apart from that !!!

Nice stuff.... and some really high-cfm fans you got there.

My fever for high-cfm fans have worn out... due amount of dust it's been gathering in my system (one of biggest downside of living on ground floor facing road-side) :(.

Also, seeing all these black interior CM690's around... I'm thinking of getting mine also done black painting. Need to arrange a temp cabinet soon. :p

hey u right its suscool fan ... not 100cfm ...

toolius said:
killer stuff !!!
just 1 querry.. the silverstone fan is it 110 cfm ?
I think the suscool is their silent series.
the 110 cfm fan is white in colour if i am not mistaken.. just want to make sure myself before i go buy :)
killer rig apart from that !!!

ty man .. yeah.. first i had painted it to red.. but didnt like it hence did black .. all time best.. black color rocks

iGo said:
Nice stuff.... and some really high-cfm fans you got there.

My fever for high-cfm fans have worn out... due amount of dust it's been gathering in my system (one of biggest downside of living on ground floor facing road-side) :(.

Also, seeing all these black interior CM690's around... I'm thinking of getting mine also done black painting. Need to arrange a temp cabinet soon. :p

ty man ...yeah CM690 rocks !!!

Dark Star said:
Congrats on the system :) Its 690 rain in TE /P:p

Nice components and clean setup ;)

CMFANS were for 450 and silverstone paid 700 . ypu sound quality did improve a lot.. noise is much more clear while watching movies and listening to music ...it was worth it ...i need to get 2 more CM fans.. or the thermaltake thnderblade !!!
FaH33m said:
lolz 2 sinchan's above me ..:rofl: save me :rofl:

congratulations dude :) really nice upgrades...and a lot of bling in there hehe

had a few queries.
1)what were the individual prices for CM and silverstone fans , from Prime ?

2)i guess you are using the Audigy Value with the Edifier C2. any noticeable difference in the Sound quality compared to P5Q pro onboard ?

i too need to upgrade from my P5Q pro's onboard..my MX 5021. deserve something better..:p

congrats once again !

Thank you for sorting that out for me sir :)

super system you have there .. would love to meet you at prime if you are going to get some fans for your system today..:)

need to go and get a silverston fan myself..

Killer system again buddy :)

cheers

ty man ..wont be possible today from my side.. but will be ordering 2 more fans ..as my old cm fans led have gone bad...

toolius said:
Thank you for sorting that out for me sir :)
super system you have there .. would love to meet you at prime if you are going to get some fans for your system today..:)
need to go and get a silverston fan myself..
Killer system again buddy :)
cheers

cong nice setup

at least get better l7 for better kick a$$ setup :) so keep more happy gaming with more fps and benchmark more pls post this :p

Back