Optimus prime version 1.0 released w.c on god obisidian...

Hey all finally what i waited for the Optimus prime is back in action ...and also ready for action too . Finally the Version 1.0 is released today . First of all let me tell you like this wc is not installed by me at all neither the idea was by me. Only one person is beind it and thats TOOLIUS . I would call him a really hardcore hardware enthu who just knows A TO Z abt computers hardware man. Whole setup done by him right from buying the parts and how to isntall them and the idea how it will be placed hehe.. i was just sitting like that lol ..cant speak when GURU is doing something but i did learn a lot... so next time i can make it on my own ..

Parts Used

APOGEE XT
MCR 220 RADIATOR
MCP 655 PUMP
KOOLANCE COV RP450 PUMP TOP
BITSPOWER COMPRESSION FITTINGS
PRIMOCHILL TUBINGS
DISTILLED WATER PLUS BIOCIDE
KOOLANCE QUICK DISCONNECTS
SUNBEAM UV 4 TUBES

These parts used in Version 1.0 ...Version 2.0 will have more compression fittings n Frozen Q Reservoir and NB SB BLOCK and tubings will be changed to RED :) comng 25th August launch date.

I hope u all like the setup. Running a 4.2 ghz Temp is like Idle in A.C 28-30 LOL AND Full load A.C 47-48 . No A.C TEMPS 37-38 and Load 55-58 lol .. hahaha holyshit temps man.. have also attached the screenshot for the same... Enjoy the rig dudue

OPTIMUS PRIME IS REALLY IN ACTION :) AND THIS THING LOOKS REALLY COOOL

I didnt want to let this system go :p

anks im jealous.... give it back :p :D lol

Cant wait for the rest of the parts to arrive bro.. she is going to turn out special.. i promise :)

Cheers my bro :)

^ Woah ! Awesome setup guys .My bumblebee is under maintenance :rofl:. Toolius sir ,meeting you is on my list now ,have heard so much about your work and awesome setup. :D

ty u man :) sankhadeep this casei s good for cabling , wc cooling simply brillaitn what wirign man just keep on adding and this case will take all..

Back