Orange San Francisco / Zte Blade + 8 GB memory card

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunt3r

Skilled
Selling an Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade phone. Bought from ebay. The phone was purchased in mid-Jan, so its about four months old now. However its been lying unused since i got my Vibrant in mid-March so its effectively only 2 months old.

The phone is grey/black in colour and in great condition, looks almost as good as new. There are no dents or scratches, may be very minor signs of use if you look closely. Was used with a scratchgard+pouch since day one. Product condition is 9/10. Pics are attached so you can see for yourself. The scratchgard has one big scratch, so needs to be replaced. I have an additional scratchgard which i will include but it may not be in perfect condition. Also included is an 8 GB micro SD card in place of the regular 2 GB card. I have the original box and accesories(no manuals tho) but the box is not in great shape so will ship in a different box.

Would prefer local buyers as you can check out the phone in person before buying. I am located in Bangalore.

Expected price - 8.5k+ shipping

PM me if you are interested or have any queries.

its an OLED screen(i hope)....saw an OLED version on ur imageshack gallery, hope this is the same..

btw, i am interested....me from bangalore...

me too interested... but not to crap,it seems you can get the phone from letsbuy for 8.9k after using the discount code...

Havent got a reply back from hrohit85 yet, waiting till tomorrow else next in line is Vibu. Also throwing in a pouch for free, its in decent condition but has some wear and tear. Will post a pic of it tomorrow.

rajan1311 said:
me too interested... but not to crap,it seems you can get the phone from letsbuy for 8.9k after using the discount code...
If you can then please go ahead with that deal. Or if you are interested in this deal please send me a PM regarding the same.. you say you dont mean to crap but you did exactly that!

Have one spare which im including with the phone, so sorry.

Hrohit backed out, phone currently on hold for Vibu

Phone sold to Vibu and handed it over to him today. Smooth transcation (apart from the thuggish Bangalore city cops....). Itrader rating left. Cheers!

Edit: Ok for the life of me i cant figure out how to leave an itrust rating! Checked the guidelines but am not able to figure it out from that either! Some help please :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back