Orange San Francisco/Zte Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i have one for sale, its the one piyush is diverting you towards, i bought from piyush couple weeks ago, i can sell it for 10k including 8gb microsd.

net said:
hey i have one for sale, its the one piyush is diverting you towards, i bought from piyush couple weeks ago, i can sell it for 10k including 8gb microsd.
Okay, so you bought it from Piyush for probably less than 8.5k and you wanna sell it to this guy for 10k.....wow :p

It was 9k including shipping, I am adding a 8Gb class 4 card and ofcourse shipping charges. so its 10k, leave it or take it.

^^ Seeing your price I guess I should increase the price for my OLED to way more :p

10k for white one with 8GB....that means grey one for 11k and AMOLED for :O

Supra said:
^^ Seeing your price I guess I should increase the price for my OLED to way more :p

10k for white one with 8GB....that means grey one for 11k and AMOLED for :O
Ah who stops you to increase your property's prices :D though tft in oranfe sf is no way inferior to oled, seeing is believing, oled is just a little bit better for battery, not much crisp difference.

^^ Check out in ebay UK the difference in price between White TFT Vs Grey TFT VS Grey AMOLED and then talk :p

There is usually a 10 GBP difference for 1st jump from White TFT to Grey TFT ....for AMOLED min is another 15-20 GBP....sometimes going up to 40 GBP :p

Btw 9k shipped + 8GB Micro SD class 4 (Brand new Sandisk is Rs 550 or so) ..rest Rs 450 is for shipping ?

Btw anyone from Bangalore looking for a white one (Brand new boxed pack) is welcome to pick up at 9200 :)

Bought from Orange store directly so its completely unused unlike the 3rd-4th hands being sold here :p

Err.... the market and teck specs say that OLED gives u better brightness and demands higher price:)

TFT sells for 11k with 1 yr warranty from dell. Why the need to buy a second hand used one from u and that too with no warranty?

BTW: ppl in this forum are selling their TFT and OLED's for around 9k

net said:
Ah who stops you to increase your property's prices :D though tft in oranfe sf is no way inferior to oled, seeing is believing, oled is just a little bit better for battery, not much crisp difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back